Do You Feel Like You Have Gotten Better At Pooping With Practice?

EyeZ

Veteran X
Pooping is something we all do (hopefully) daily. With so much practice, do you feel like you have gotten any better at it then when you were young? Is this something you can eventually master, or are you doomed to blunder thru your steamers. Is it all reactionary, or calculated?

:Hmm:

Naptown revolutionized my shits by enlightening me to the pre-bowl liner. My eyes have been opened, and my asshole dry.

Some years ago I shifted my shitting to the morning, from afternoon, and it improved my life.

Enter en-suite.
Turn hot water in shower to ON.
Strip off.
Take shit while half asleep, thinking about Life, The Universe, and Everything. But more importantly... a fine crack in the wall tiling grout, excuses to be awake, and what lvl my main and alts are in ESO.
Wipe arse.
Shower.
Go whore myself out to some employer.
Look at little pile of gold, and wonder about the cosmos again, and that fine crack in the en-suite.
Log onto ESO, and look at little pile of gold in INV, and then go grinding again.

Last edited:
At first my asshole got wet from poop splash, but soon I learned of the concept of water tension. Now my hole is dry and Im happier. I no longer worry about fouled public toilet water tarnishing my ass, with the toilet paper on the surface I poop with pleasure.

Thank you water tension!

whenever possible i try to let my asshole relax let and the poop flow in one continuous run

if you have to push, only push until you are past the stopping point and then let the natural flow resume

much less drama from the water as your not rapidly ejecting pinched pooblasts

i find cleanup is usually better as well, less magic marker asshole and more 1 wipe and done

you can spread extra wide by preloading your cheeks on the outside edge as you sit on the seat

helps with the carpet problems but can lead to uncomfortable tearing if your spread is too wide

UZIgF9u.gif

i love pooping. just wish theyd cum out with a better wet asswipes 2go single use packaging

The only way I could improve my pooping execution is to sit on the throne before it explodes out my butthole.

Also, no more accidentally pooping while peeing at the urinal.

Jake, from State Farm

I've gotten worse at it. With all the huge dicks up my ass and the hanging hemorrhoids/bloody fissures, I can no longer enjoy pooping ... or anal sex.

I take a fiber supp pretty regularly so no issues with the actual process. I do have an issue with timing, though. I'd prefer to poop right as I get up in the morning and be done with it for the day, but it never works out like that. I could sit on the toilet for an hour and get nothing and like clockwork I'll have to go shit at like 10am, which is inconvenient.

I take a fiber supp pretty regularly so no issues with the actual process. I do have an issue with timing, though. I'd prefer to poop right as I get up in the morning and be done with it for the day, but it never works out like that. I could sit on the toilet for an hour and get nothing and like clockwork I'll have to go shit at like 10am, which is inconvenient.

no matter how controlling you want to be, sometimes you just can't control that.

Just when I start to feel confident in my pooping prowess, my bowels throw me a curveball that knocks me down a shit or two. I just shit an air bubble. Not like a fart, but half way thru a solid turd there was just nothing, a void. For what seemed like inches, my butthole didn't know whether to clench or expand. Then with a terrible suddenness there was the poop again.

Back