Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

yeah try "innocent until proven guilty" at your next job interview, im sure they'll do an entire investigation instead of just passing over you for the next qualified candidate

So by that logic felons should remain powerless to vote and should also have to declare their crimes up front in the interviews.. and that goes against your parties current logic

fool, can employers fire you at will or are you entitled to due process?

ill answer that - they can fire you at will, you are not entitled to due process

why is a supreme court job interview being held to a lesser standard than a walmart job interview

Do you not understand principles? Whether they can has no bearing on whether they should. If you were fired because someone accused you without evidence of rape, I would hold the same position. Innocent until proven guilty. I would voice my concerns to said company, and likely take my business elsewhere.

If you're so callous about where and when things like due process and free speech apply, it's because you don't respect them as principles at all. You are not a liberal.

triple has vast experience with job interviews

for him, it's normal for the employer to whip out a yearbook and question them based on teenage slang

"uh sir there's a comment on your facebook calling you a jerk we don't have space for you here based on this salacious revelation"

I can just picture fool as some amazon warehouse worker or something

he's accused of stealing something, fired on the spot

and he's just standing there going "BUT MUH DUE PROCESS"

yeah try "innocent until proven guilty" at your next job interview, im sure they'll do an entire investigation instead of just passing over you for the next qualified candidate

uh. If I was in the situation, you damn right I would. If they went with someone else, no worries. THEIR LOSS.

Principles pear, you have none.

its very important you understand kavanaugh had no connections

he got into yale (as a legacy)

his mom was a simple judge and prosecutor

his dad was an ordinary lawyer

he worked his butt off.. at the exclusive prep school his parents paid for

its very important you understand kavanaugh had no connections

he got into yale (as a legacy)

his mom was a simple judge and prosecutor

his dad was an ordinary lawyer

he worked his butt off.. at the exclusive prep school his parents paid for

he still worked harder than you have any day of your life

not everyone can sue others in car accidents or win at penny slots

which oddly enough you now project black out drunkenness on Kavanaugh after drinking yourself into a little TEd Kennedy style tizzy last night yourself

:rofl:

going to look real bad on your next interview imo.......but good thing you never worked for another person a day in your life (except perhaps your wife)

Whoa you'd allow a known rapist to be on the DC appeals court?

known rapist/sexual assault status only good enough for his favorite POTUS BILL CLINTON, good enough for DNC CO-Chair Keith Ellison, and any other random Senator or Representative.........SCOTUS is where Triple draws his imaginary outrage standard of ANY.MEANS.NECESSARY today using principles he can't establish and fully admits he doesn't even have

so this actually makes perfect sense to someone who doesn't have any in here :shrug:

lol this isn't a trial it's just a simple test to see if you drown or float

WE GOT STANDARDS

DoQ1LfrX0AAtv2e.jpg

DoQz9JLW0AAmd14.jpg

DOUBLE STANDARDS

SUB STANDARDS

DoKxUIFWsAADrdA.jpg

Back