Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Senator Says Kavanaugh Remarks Made by Blasey Ford’s Attorney Are ‘Worth Looking Into’
Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) said the comments made by the attorney who represented Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser could prompt a probe into the lawyer.

“I think it’s worth just checking off the facts. We had a number of people on the other side of the aisle undermining the credibility of the [Senate Judiciary] committee by threatening to expose information that was committee confidential,” Tillis said during an appearance on Fox News on Sept. 5.

“We have to always make sure that when people come and give sworn testimony before any congressional committee, that it’s truthful and accurate. Any time that you see something like this, it’s probably worth looking into,” Tillis added, suggesting the accusations made against Kavanaugh last year could have been “politically motivated.”

Tillis was referring to comments made by Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyer, Debra Katz, during a speech at the University of Baltimore’s 11th Feminist Legal Theory Conference, “Applied Feminism and #MeToo” in April. A video of her speech was made public for the first time on Sept. 4.
“In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine’s testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court,” Katz said.

“He will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important. It is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine,” she added.​
[.....]

Wow! I am a little shocked that a politician is just now figuring out that this entire ordeal was politically motivated but if they can cancel this attorney from practicing law, they should. Cancle culture in reverse. :lol:

They used to stone people for making false rape allegations for a reason...

She lied. Through her teeth and put on an obvious show before the world. She had no evidence, no witness, not even an accurate recollection of the event itself... and somehow people think we should still brand Brett Kavanaugh with suspicion and treat him as if he's guilty of a heinous crime that he "maybe... maybe not" have committed 40 years ago as a teenager.

We all mock the shit out of Jussie Smollett... but no one dares touch this woman.

Last edited:
It's insane. Pure insanity.

Similar thing just happened in the video game world. Some indie developer became the target of some... thing named Zoe Quinn. She ran to twit and i guess started saying all this crazy shit about this guy and overnight, he was canceled from everything. A few days later, he ctrl-k.

No evidence, no nothing. Just one person starting shit on twitter about sexual 'abuse' and that was enough. This guy knew what happened to Kav and knew that nothing short of a miracle, and he was forever ruined.

It's insane. Pure insanity.

Similar thing just happened in the video game world. Some indie developer became the target of some... thing named Zoe Quinn (real name CHELSEA VAN VALKENBURG). She ran to twit and i guess started saying all this crazy shit about this guy and overnight, he was canceled from everything. A few days later, he ctrl-k.

No evidence, no nothing. Just one person starting shit on twitter about sexual 'abuse' and that was enough. This guy knew what happened to Kav and knew that nothing short of a miracle, and he was forever ruined.

ftfy :cool:

If it had ever been about Kavanaugh and his personal character and conduct, the witchhunt would not have stopped after he was voted in.

The whole time it was going on all I could think about was "The moment Kavanaugh gets the spot, we are never going to hear from this woman ever again."

The whole thing could not have been any more transparent...

Back