Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

straight fukin trolllolololoed

Dn9wIqPWsAMOVMp.jpg

+

Dn9yZOPXUAAsKsi.jpg

someone pimped the poverty pimp at long last

Honestly it was way too long ago imo to be credible enough to thwart a nomination, especially since there is no apparent track record of him with this kind of behavior and no prior documented accusation from her. But what does your gut tell you?

I don't believe either of them. Democrats have stooped to flimsy, if not fake, sexual assault accusations as a norm now.

It's still nothing more than unsubstantiated character assassination. Cut out all the legalese and she's basically just saying she saw Kavanaugh and Judge drinking and being obnoxious. The rest is all conjecture and framing without actually accusing them of anything.

She says people were being gang-raped at these parties and yet she still goes to 10 more of them and never says anything until now? Yeah I'm calling bullshit.

y doesnt she want to talk to a prosecutor at the hearing

this is getting more and more fishy

Ford is willing to address the committee because it would be a bunch of 80 year old white men grilling her, which makes for good optics. She doesn't want to be grilled by a female lawyer who knows what questions to ask.

Not too fond of this kind of petty ass politics. In fact, I can't read about any of it. 'He said, she said' of events from 35 years ago is embarrassing.

Seriously. This is all the left has? He said, she said...

What's truly amazing is that no woman has accused Kavanaugh of having sex with her against her will, and the Leftists are declaring him a serial gang rapist. The Democrat propaganda game is crazy strong.

Back