Did my Vizio just die?

we didn't want to tell him how to easily fix it because well this guy is an asshole and would rather him spend 300 bucks on a new (shit) tv then spend 3 bucks on 00 grit sandpaper to sand out the fuzziness

Beyonce just upgraded you.
Beyonce-Vizio-Commercial.png

My friend is a loyal Vizio customer. He has three large versions of their TVs and has had them well over 5 years. One of them has a tiny crack on the bottom left corner of the screen because of a drunk idiot who missed the dart board and hit the TV instead. Anyways all three of his Vizio's are still working great with no problems.

I have a 47" LG LCD that's 2+ years old. Rocks.

I will probably buy a Samsung 55" LED when I feel like buying another TV.

Sorry about your Vizio.

My friend is a loyal Vizio customer. He has three large versions of their TVs and has had them well over 5 years. One of them has a tiny crack on the bottom left corner of the screen because of a drunk idiot who missed the dart board and hit the TV instead. Anyways all three of his Vizio's are still working great with no problems.
by working great do you mean working to their low standards?

I have a 47" LG LCD that's 2+ years old. Rocks.

I will probably buy a Samsung 55" LED when I feel like buying another TV.

Sorry about your Vizio.

I'm still drooling on my 55D8000 every time I turn it on almost 2 years after buying it. I bought BBC's Life in Blu-ray last week and I can't put words on how amazing it looks on the tv.

I'm about to buy a 32" LG for my bedroom...It's basically just going to be a monitor that I also sometimes watch television on.

are you willing to rip it apart to fix it? it could be something as simple as swollen capacitors that could run you like $5 plus ur time. If this is too complicated maybe just replace it dude. No one knows how to fix anything they own anymore.

Back