Did Jesus die a virgin?

Icey said:
Why am I not shocked at the increased hatred for organized religion, specifically Christianity, on TW? I bet people will find reason to start flaming Beren for his Christian beliefs now too.

Honestly, why do you people care? Move along and post about something else. Damn...

Your powerful voice of sanity has lead me to say, STFU.

mmelmo:( said:
seriously guys, thats not cool

And yet you propose no alternative.

How fuckin convenient.

coverArt.jpg

Kowboy said:
fs_da_Vinci_Last_Supper_cleaned.jpg

Note the chick on his right.

(edit: oh screw you Kamel)

The 'chick' on the right of Yeshua (Jesus) is actually the youngest disciple John who wrote the Gospel of John, John 1, John 2, John 3, and the Book of Revelation.
The statement that the person to the right of Jesus is Mary Magdalen has been taught for awhile now but many do not believe this.

I personaly believe it is the Disciple John.

The other disciples gave John a ton of shit because he looked like a faggot. "CTRL-K IRL, member!" They used to chant. That made John very sad.

TseTse said:
I'd ask you to show me where in the Bible it says to celebrate the Sabbath on the roman pagan "Day of the Sun."

Apparently you dont realize that "Jesus of Nazareth" actually was "Y'shua the Nazarene" or that when he met his "cousin" John the Baptist he was meeting up with a major fellow Essene from the dead sea community.

Or perhaps you didnt know that the early christians were generally called nazoreans for a reason? That this was an ANCIENT jewish cult going back perhaps to the early priestly sects of the First Temple.

And i think what Beren is referring to are groups like the Maronites who infact DID hide in the hills of the area and even exist to this day in Lebanon as a major cultural and political force. However, i dont think they hold onto the beliefs which they originally upheld and moreso follow an "eastern orthodox" tradition (which by the way has old testament books and gospels you wouldnt recognize because you read a more pagan/roman and western edited version of the "bible").

You also have various other semetic exiles who held onto the teachings of Jeshua but in ways you likely wouldnt recognize. There are christians in egypt, iraq, lebanon, ethiopia, iran, etc... and they often fundamentally most of we were taught as "christianity" as mostly lies and fabrications.

Ironically, Islam itself came from a tradition that accepted Jesus/Yeshua as the ultimate prophet and simple saw Muhammed as the final stage in a long-standing covenant with Yahweh/Allah... aka God.

But there were also many ascetic jewish traditions which would take up a more monkish idea of a priestly class, as well.

This was less than a hundred years since the Second Temple had fallen. The ink on the "old testament" was still drying and debated. It was a time of many, many messiahs, prophets and general religious turmoil in the region.

The jews wanted a new kingdom... they didnt want a fake king or priest like Herod. Nor did they want the old Priests of the Second Temple.

Jesus, Y'shua represented mainstream backlash against the political and religious order of the day. The mainstream at that time were the pharisees who HATED the old ways. They hated the Herod system. They would eventually form a more community-driven "Rabbi" order which became Judaism as we now know it.

In spite of popular European lies and misrepresentation, what Y'shua apparently was saying was 100% in line with the mainstream jewish community of his day... just not what the assholes like Herod wanted to hear.

Hello my friend.
I always love to see your posts in these type of threads.
Even though I disagree with them 98% of the time.
(Yes I lurk a lot and don't post much)
You always have some interesting aspects on the scriptures.

As for scripture of the early Christians meeting on Sunday please look at the Book of Acts chatpter 20 verse 7.

ACTS 20:7
7And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

The breaking of bread (communion) was done by the early church once a week and it was on the 1st day of the week which we all know is Sunday.

Nitescape said:
The 'chick' on the right of Yeshua (Jesus) is actually the youngest disciple John who wrote the Gospel of John, John 1, John 2, John 3, and the Book of Revelation.
The statement that the person to the right of Jesus is Mary Magdalen has been taught for awhile now but many do not believe this.

Considering there are 9 examples of how the artist draws men in that picture I think that the person on Jesus's right is female. I'm not saying they were married or had kids or that stuff. But the males in the picture are distinctly male all except for "her" to my eye.

Kowboy said:
Considering there are 9 examples of how the artist draws men in that picture I think that the person on Jesus's right is female. I'm not saying they were married or had kids or that stuff. But the males in the picture are distinctly male all except for "her" to my eye.

I can see where you are coming from but I believe it wa sjust his style.
If it was/is a woman.
Then where is John ? Where is the 12th disciple?

Beren said:
your joking right? there were several jewish sects before, during and after jesus that lived out in the wilderness without contact with females and on a strict diet.

I don't understand why people with a strong religious belief tend to go to any lengths to 'support' their belief with facts. As in this case, where the mere existence of such groups is used to imply that Jesus wasn't married just because there were Jewish groups who did not practice marriage at the time. There is no evidence that Jesus was a member of such a group.

In mainstream Judaism of the time, early marriage WAS the norm (as it was for most of the world). Remaining unmarried was still the exception.

That being said, Jesus being married or not being married shouldn't affect whether or not you believe he was the literal son of god. Or whatever it is that you believe.

You don't need facts to support your belief if it is, in fact, BELIEF! This need for factual support almost seems to imply that you aren't sure in your heart and need proof, which in most christian traditions is counter to the teachings.

Nitescape said:

Actually, it was a much later John that wrote Revelation. Its a common mistake

PoorDoggy said:
No more than your English teacher was when she wrote "F" on your papers.

Which part of the Bible was it that said Jesus was a member of one of these hippie Jew tribes that lived in the woods?

Just relax and realize that in all likelihood, the dude was married and shagged his wife. So what? If you can't believe in the teachings of Jesus because he wasn't actually a magical being sent down from "Heaven" by some mystical "God" then your religion sucks.

i didn't say he was, i was high lighting it was culturally acceptable.

Aww cmon, you think he just suddenly became interested in hoes and 'dregs' in his thirties? They were his homies from his wild days in his twenties when he first figured out the 'water into wine' trick.

Nitescape said:
Hello my friend.
I always love to see your posts in these type of threads.
Even though I disagree with them 98% of the time.
(Yes I lurk a lot and don't post much)
You always have some interesting aspects on the scriptures.

As for scripture of the early Christians meeting on Sunday please look at the Book of Acts chatpter 20 verse 7.

ACTS 20:7
7And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

The breaking of bread (communion) was done by the early church once a week and it was on the 1st day of the week which we all know is Sunday.

Let's be clear and careful as there are many issues embedded in this issue.

1. We acknowledge that "Sunday" is not the 7th day of the week but is the biblical/hebrew 1st day of the week. Ok.

Let's then be clear that Sunday is NOT the Sabbath... a most sacred day for jews... especially Essenes like Y'shua. They had a clear calendar with passover and other things playing a central role in their lives. This was a HEBREW thing (although there is reason to believe the Essences didnt follow a lunar-calendar like most hebrews). Ok.

2. The traditional, sacred day for jews is the Sabbath, which is saturday.

3. Sunday is an english word traced back to the German pagan goddess Sunna. It was NOT the primary day of religious service among the early nazareans and there is no evidence suggesting it was of any major religious importance to them that i can find.

4. Sunday became officially the day of Roman Christian celebration in 325 ad thanks to the Council of Nicia who came together as a POLITICAL act to centralize and codify the practices of the Church.

It was to be the "lord's day" and later on the Church would even imply IT was the sabbath. The Council and the Church was in the business of controlling people and gaining converts from the pagan religions, and often mixed imagery, stories and ritual to make the religion as popular as possible.

5. Eucharist is currently equated with the Holy Communion of Mass held on Sundays by the Roman Church. From the early days of the Church, they worked hard to centralize all rituals around the idea of authority-dominated ritual of the eucharist, the communion.

6. If the Eucharist is SO IMPORTANT and even the grounding upon which all Church services are held... why only ONE mention of it in Acts?

You'd think something so absolutely fundamental to the Church and its continuation would get more than 1 passing reference in Acts.

Interestingly enough, it's the verse you cited, although your version doesnt include the mention of Eucharist as the aramaic translation does.

Acts 20:7 (notice how dramatically different our two verses are)

And on Sunday, while we were gathered to break the Eucharist, Paul spoke with them, because on the following day he was destined to leave. And his speaking dragged until the middle of the night.

And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

This is the one primary reference to the Eucharist and to the idea of an event taking place on Sunday. This verse is apparently the grounds upon which the entire Roman Church defends the practice of Sunday mass. If i take your comments correctly, you're saying it is a justifiably grounds.

7. What does Eucharist actually mean in that verse??

Let's look at it again...

And on Sunday, while we were gathered to break the Eucharist, Paul spoke with them, because on the following day he was destined to leave. And his speaking dragged until the middle of the night.

Eucharist is a greek term for THANKSGIVING. It implies something like the tradition called the "agape feasts" which appear to have been occassions where folks came together in potluck of sorts, sharing meals and eating together as a community. In Hellenistic times of Y'shua it may have also implied overlap with more widely celebrated "love meals."

In other words, if you read that verse carefully, it does NOT necessarily imply some form of religious ceremony whatsoever but instead implies a traditional jewish "potluck" or thanksgiving festival about a fellowship.

It has no direct relationship to the sabbath or even the Last Supper and passover rituals. Such a connection is pure speculation. Perhaps this is why it's not mentioned much in the Acts?

All that verse within Acts tells us is that apparently Paul and the people of Philippo (seven days after the "unleavend bread" days)... had a THANKSGIVING feast.

At best... the early nazarene essenes were taking a popular love-feast tradition and using it as a way to remember Y'shua and the last supper, but is there even evidence of that? And would the nazarenes have accepted making such feasts the center of a new religion? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

8. Were communal-feasts even part of life for Essene culture?

Apparently so. We see evidence that it continued into the time of Paul and it appears that regular banquets may have always been part of Essene culture... perhaps relating to the wider feast traditions in that part of the world, but certainly also implying a strong sense of fellowship. After all, the essenes believed that the Kingdom of God would literally be made manifest by generations of faithful fellowship.

As jews, fellowship and feasts were at the core of their spirituality. It is no coincidence that Y'shua spoke strongly about the analogies of food and wine.

9. Why build "Mass" around a thanksgiving/sunday feast instead of around sabbath ceremony? Why sunday for communion with the Lord's Supper?

I am not sure, but it seems rather fishy to me (no pun intended) and more about converting pagans than real nazarene, jewish tradition.

Y'shua's last supper and the entire concept of communion with god through breaking bread... is entirely a jewish concept and tied to Passover. This is just undeniable. So how does this get celebrated by Roman/Protestant Church on Sunday? (let's also note many christian churches deny the whole "sunday" thing and commune on the sabbath)

It seems that the free-form feasts of fellowship just werent good enough for the Church. Even Paul was critical of the agape festivals, saying it basically was not "religious enough" (people dared to drink booze and have fun). Over 3-5 centuries as the Church would develop they would push aside this thanksgiving "agape" aspect and focus moreso on the idea of a holy communion feast.

"Mass" would become focused on this very authoritarian Church-centered ritualized communion.... having nothing directly to do with the jewish tradition and life of Y'shua (whether you see him as messiah or not).

The Eastern Orthodox branches would veer out and maintain that the Sabbath was a holy day, but that Sunday was the "Lord's Day." However, the Roman/Protestant Churches would by and large end up forgetting and even denying the idea of an independent sabbath. The Church would in fact come to imply that Sunday was the 7th day, was the sabbath itself (simplicity sells).

IN CONCLUSION :D

There is absolutely nothing to justify basing Church services around Sunday in the Bible, and in fact endless reason to think of passover and sabbath ceremonies as the proper time for communion remembrances.

At best, we have evidence that they celebrated some form of fellowship-driven thanksgiving and remembrance on a sunday, but even then it's a matter of translation and interpretation since there's only ONE remote mention of it and different versions of the new testament dont even clearly indicated what it was that happened on that day.

ܘܫܰܐܠܶܗ ܪܰܒ݁ ܟ݁ܳܗܢܶܐ ܕ݁ܶܐܢ ܗ݈ܘ ܕ݁ܗܳܠܶܝܢ ܗܳܟ݂ܰܢܳܐ ܐܶܢܶܝܢ܂ 2ܗܽܘ ܕ݁ܶܝܢ ܐܶܡܰܪ ܓ݁ܰܒ݂ܪܶܐ ܐܰܚܰܝܢ ܘܰܐܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ ܫܡܰܥܘ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܕ݁ܬ݂ܶܫܒ݁ܽܘܚܬ݁ܳܐ ܐܶܬ݂ܚܙܺܝ ܠܰܐܒ݂ܽܘܢ ܐܰܒ݂ܪܳܗܳܡ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܐܺܝܬ݂ܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܒ݁ܶܝܬ݂‌ܢܰܗܪܺܝܢ ܥܰܕ݂ ܠܳܐ ܢܺܐܬ݂ܶܐ ܢܶܥܡܰܪ ܒ݁ܚܳܪܳܢ܂ 3ܘܶܐܡܰܪ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܠܶܗ ܕ݁ܦ݂ܽܘܩ ܡܶܢ ܐܰܪܥܳܟ݂ ܘܡܶܢ ܠܘܳܬ݂ ܒ݁ܢܰܝ ܛܽܘܗܡܳܟ݂ ܘܬ݂ܳܐ ܠܰܐܪܥܳܐ ܐܰܝܕ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܶܐܚܰܘܶܝܟ݂܂ 4ܘܗܳܝܕ݁ܶܝܢ ܢܦ݂ܰܩ ܐܰܒ݂ܪܳܗܳܡ ܡܶܢ ܐܰܪܥܳܐ ܕ݁ܟ݂ܰܠܕ݂ܳܝܶܐ ܘܶܐܬ݂ܳܐ ܥܡܰܪ ܒ݁ܚܳܪܳܢ ܘܡܶܢ ܬ݁ܰܡܳܢ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܡܺܝܬ݂ ܐܰܒ݂ܽܘܗ݈ܝ ܫܰܢܝܶܗ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܠܰܐܪܥܳܐ ܗܳܕ݂ܶܐ ܕ݁ܒ݂ܳܗ ܥܳܡܪܺܝܢ ܐܢ݈ܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܝܰܘܡܳܢܳܐ܂ 5ܘܠܳܐ ܝܰܗ݈ܒ݂ ܠܶܗ ܝܳܪܬ݁ܽܘܬ݂ܳܐ ܒ݁ܳܗ ܐܳܦ݂ ܠܳܐ ܕ݁ܽܘܪܟ݁ܬ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܪܶܓ݂ܠܳܐ ܘܶܐܫܬ݁ܰܘܕ݁ܺܝ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܕ݁ܢܶܬ݁ܠܺܝܗ ܠܶܗ ܐܰܝܟ݂ ܕ݁ܰܠܡܺܐܪܬ݂ܳܗ ܠܶܗ ܘܰܠܙܰܪܥܶܗ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܠܰܝܬ݁ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܠܶܗ ܒ݁ܪܳܐ܂ 6ܘܡܰܠܶܠ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܥܰܡܶܗ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܐܳܡܰܪ ܠܶܗ ܕ݁ܢܶܗܘܶܐ ܙܰܪܥܳܟ݂ ܬ݁ܰܘܬ݁ܳܒ݂ܳܐ ܒ݁ܰܐܪܥܳܐ ܢܽܘܟ݂ܪܳܝܬ݁ܳܐ ܘܰܢܫܰܥܒ݁ܕ݂ܽܘܢܳܝܗ݈ܝ ܘܢܰܒ݂ܶܐܫܽܘܢ ܠܶܗ ܐܰܪܒ݁ܰܥܡܳܐܐ ܫܢܺܝܢ܂ 7ܘܰܠܥܰܡܳܐ ܕ݁ܢܶܦ݂ܠܚܽܘܢ ܥܰܒ݂ܕ݁ܽܘܬ݂ܳܐ ܐܶܕ݁ܽܘܢܺܝܘܗ݈ܝ ܐܶܢܳܐ ܐܳܡܰܪ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܘܡܶܢ ܒ݁ܳܬ݂ܰܪ ܗܳܠܶܝܢ ܢܶܦ݁ܩܽܘܢ ܘܢܶܦ݂ܠܚܽܘܢ ܠܺܝ ܒ݁ܰܐܬ݂ܪܳܐ ܗܳܢܳܐ܂ 8ܘܝܰܗ݈ܒ݂ ܠܶܗ ܕ݁ܺܝܰܬ݂ܺܩܺܐ ܕ݁ܰܓ݂ܙܽܘܪܬ݁ܳܐ ܘܗܳܝܕ݁ܶܝܢ ܐܰܘܠܶܕ݂ ܠܺܐܝܣܚܳܩ ܘܓ݂ܰܙܪܶܗ ܒ݁ܝܰܘܡܳܐ ܬ݁ܡܺܝܢܳܝܳܐ ܘܺܐܝܣܚܳܩ ܐܰܘܠܶܕ݂ ܠܝܰܥܩܽܘܒ݂ ܘܝܰܥܩܽܘܒ݂ ܐܰܘܠܶܕ݂ ܠܰܬ݂ܪܶܥܣܰܪ ܐܰܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ܂ 9ܘܗܶܢܽܘܢ ܐܰܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ ܛܰܢܘ ܒ݁ܝܰܘܣܶܦ݂ ܘܙܰܒ݁ܢܽܘܗ݈ܝ ܠܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܘܰܐܠܳܗܳܐ ܥܰܡܶܗ ܗܘܳܐ܂ 10ܘܦ݂ܰܪܩܶܗ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܡܶܢ ܟ݁ܽܠܗܽܘܢ ܐܽܘܠܨܳܢܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܘܝܰܗ݈ܒ݂ ܠܶܗ ܛܰܝܒ݁ܽܘܬ݂ܳܐ ܘܚܶܟ݂ܡܬ݂ܳܐ ܩܕ݂ܳܡ ܦ݁ܶܪܥܽܘܢ ܡܰܠܟ݁ܳܐ ܕ݁ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܘܰܐܩܺܝܡܶܗ ܪܺܫܳܐ ܥܰܠ ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܘܥܰܠ ܒ݁ܰܝܬ݁ܶܗ ܟ݁ܽܠܶܗ܂ 11ܘܰܗܘܳܐ ܟ݁ܰܦ݂ܢܳܐ ܘܽܐܘܠܨܳܢܳܐ ܪܰܒ݁ܳܐ ܒ݁ܟ݂ܽܠܳܗ ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܘܒ݂ܰܐܪܥܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܟ݂ܢܰܥܢ ܘܠܰܝܬ݁ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܠܡܶܣܒ݁ܰܥ ܠܰܐܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ܂ 12ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܫܡܰܥ ܝܰܥܩܽܘܒ݂ ܕ݁ܺܐܝܬ݂ ܥܒ݂ܽܘܪܳܐ ܒ݁ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܫܰܕ݁ܰܪ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܠܰܐܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ ܠܽܘܩܕ݂ܰܡ܂ 13ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܐܶܙܰܠܘ ܕ݁ܬ݂ܰܪܬ݁ܶܝܢ ܙܰܒ݂ܢܺܝܢ ܐܰܘܕ݁ܰܥ ܝܰܘܣܶܦ݂ ܢܰܦ݂ܫܶܗ ܠܰܐܚܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܘܶܐܬ݂ܺܝܕ݂ܰܥ ܠܦ݂ܶܪܥܽܘܢ ܛܽܘܗܡܶܗ ܕ݁ܝܰܘܣܶܦ݂܂ 14ܘܫܰܕ݁ܰܪ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܝܰܘܣܶܦ݂ ܘܰܐܝܬ݁ܝܶܗ ܠܰܐܒ݂ܽܘܗ݈ܝ ܝܰܥܩܽܘܒ݂ ܘܰܠܟ݂ܽܠܶܗ ܛܽܘܗܡܶܗ ܘܗܳܘܶܝܢ ܗ݈ܘܰܘ ܒ݁ܡܶܢܝܳܢܳܐ ܫܰܒ݂ܥܺܝܢ ܘܚܰܡܶܫ ܢܰܦ݂ܫܳܢ܂ 15ܘܰܢܚܶܬ݂ ܝܰܥܩܽܘܒ݂ ܠܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܘܡܺܝܬ݂ ܬ݁ܰܡܳܢ ܗܽܘ ܘܰܐܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ܂ 16ܘܶܐܫܬ݁ܰܢܺܝ ܠܰܫܟ݂ܺܝܡ ܘܶܐܬ݁ܬ݁ܣܺܝܡ ܒ݁ܩܰܒ݂ܪܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܙܒ݂ܰܢ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܐܰܒ݂ܪܳܗܳܡ ܒ݁ܟ݂ܶܣܦ݁ܳܐ ܡܶܢ ܒ݁ܢܰܝ ܚܡܽܘܪ܂ 17ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܡܰܛܺܝ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܙܰܒ݂ܢܳܐ ܕ݁ܡܶܕ݁ܶܡ ܕ݁ܶܐܫܬ݁ܰܘܕ݁ܺܝ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܒ݁ܡܰܘܡܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܠܰܐܒ݂ܪܳܗܳܡ ܣܓ݂ܺܝ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܥܰܡܳܐ ܘܰܬ݂ܩܶܦ݂ ܒ݁ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ܂ 18ܥܕ݂ܰܡܳܐ ܕ݁ܩܳܡ ܡܰܠܟ݁ܳܐ ܐ݈ܚܪܺܢܳܐ ܥܰܠ ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܐܰܝܢܳܐ ܕ݁ܠܳܐ ܝܳܕ݂ܰܥ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܠܶܗ ܠܝܰܘܣܶܦ݂܂ 19ܘܶܐܨܛܰܢܰܥ ܥܰܠ ܛܽܘܗܡܰܢ ܘܰܐܒ݂ܶܐܫ ܠܰܐܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ ܘܰܦ݂ܩܰܕ݂ ܕ݁ܢܶܗܘܽܘܢ ܡܶܫܬ݁ܕ݂ܶܝܢ ܝܰܠܽܘܕ݂ܰܝܗܽܘܢ ܕ݁ܠܳܐ ܢܺܚܽܘܢ܂ 20ܒ݁ܶܗ ܒ݁ܙܰܒ݂ܢܳܐ ܗܰܘ ܐܶܬ݂ܺܝܠܶܕ݂ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܘܰܪܚܺܝܡ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܠܰܐܠܳܗܳܐ ܘܶܐܬ݂ܪܰܒ݁ܺܝ ܝܰܪܚܶܐ ܬ݁ܠܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܒ݁ܶܝܬ݂ ܐܰܒ݂ܽܘܗ݈ܝ܂ 21ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܐܶܫܬ݁ܕ݂ܺܝ ܡܶܢ ܐܶܡܶܗ ܐܶܫܟ݁ܰܚܬ݂ܶܗ ܒ݁ܰܪ݈ܬ݂ ܦ݁ܶܪܥܽܘܢ ܘܪܰܒ݁ܝܰܬ݂ܶܗ ܠܳܗ ܠܰܒ݂ܪܳܐ܂ 22ܘܶܐܬ݂ܪܕ݂ܺܝ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܒ݁ܟ݂ܽܠܳܗ ܚܶܟ݂ܡܬ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܡܶܨܪܳܝܶܐ ܘܰܥܬ݂ܺܝܕ݂ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܒ݁ܡܶܠܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܘܳܐܦ݂ ܒ݁ܰܥܒ݂ܳܕ݂ܰܘܗ݈ܝ܂ 23ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܗܘܳܐ ܒ݁ܰܪ ܐܰܪܒ݁ܥܺܝܢ ܫܢܺܝܢ ܣܠܶܩ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܥܰܠ ܠܶܒ݁ܶܗ ܕ݁ܢܶܣܥܽܘܪ ܠܰܐܚܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܒ݁ܢܰܝ ܐܺܝܣܪܳܝܶܠ܂ 24ܘܰܚܙܳܐ ܠܚܰܕ݂ ܡܶܢ ܒ݁ܢܰܝ ܫܰܪܒ݁ܬ݂ܶܗ ܕ݁ܡܶܬ݁ܕ݁ܒ݂ܰܪ ܒ݁ܰܩܛܺܝܪܳܐ ܘܬ݂ܰܒ݂ܥܶܗ ܘܰܥܒ݂ܰܕ݂ ܠܶܗ ܕ݁ܺܝܢܳܐ ܘܩܰܛܠܶܗ ܠܡܶܨܪܳܝܳܐ ܗܰܘ ܕ݁ܡܰܣܟ݁ܶܠ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܒ݁ܶܗ܂ 25ܘܰܣܒ݂ܰܪ ܕ݁ܡܶܣܬ݁ܰܟ݁ܠܺܝܢ ܐܰܚܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܒ݁ܢܰܝ ܐܺܝܣܪܳܝܶܠ ܕ݁ܰܐܠܳܗܳܐ ܒ݁ܺܐܝܕ݂ܶܗ ܝܳܗܶܒ݂ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܦ݁ܽܘܪܩܳܢܳܐ ܘܠܳܐ ܐܶܣܬ݁ܰܟ݁ܰܠܘ܂ 26ܘܰܠܝܰܘܡܳܐ ܐ݈ܚܪܺܢܳܐ ܐܶܬ݂ܚܙܺܝ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܢܳܨܶܝܢ ܗܶܢܽܘܢ ܚܰܕ݂ ܥܰܡ ܚܰܕ݂ ܘܰܡܦ݁ܺܝܣ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܕ݁ܢܶܫܬ݁ܰܝܢܽܘܢ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܐܳܡܰܪ ܓ݁ܰܒ݂ܪܶܐ ܐܰܚܶܐ ܐܰܢ݈ܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܡܶܛܽܠ ܡܳܢܳܐ ܡܰܣܟ݁ܠܺܝܢ ܐܢ݈ܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܚܰܕ݂ ܒ݁ܚܰܕ݂܂ 27ܗܰܘ ܕ݁ܶܝܢ ܕ݁ܡܰܣܟ݁ܶܠ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܒ݁ܚܰܒ݂ܪܶܗ ܕ݁ܰܚܩܶܗ ܡܶܢ ܠܘܳܬ݂ܶܗ ܘܶܐܡܰܪ ܠܶܗ ܡܰܢܽܘ ܐܰܩܺܝܡܳܟ݂ ܥܠܰܝܢ ܪܺܫܳܐ ܘܕ݂ܰܝܳܢܳܐ܂ 28ܕ݁ܰܠܡܳܐ ܠܡܶܩܛܠܰܢܝ ܒ݁ܳܥܶܐ ܐܰܢ݈ܬ݁ ܐܰܝܟ݂ ܕ݁ܰܩܛܰܠܬ݁ ܐܶܬ݂ܡܳܠܝ ܠܡܶܨܪܳܝܳܐ܂ 29ܘܰܥܪܰܩ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܒ݁ܡܶܠܬ݂ܳܐ ܗܳܕ݂ܶܐ ܘܰܗܘܳܐ ܬ݁ܰܘܬ݁ܳܒ݂ܳܐ ܒ݁ܰܐܪܥܳܐ ܕ݁ܡܶܕ݂ܝܰܢ ܘܰܗܘܰܘ ܠܶܗ ܬ݁ܪܶܝܢ ܒ݁ܢܺܝܢ܂ 30ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܡܠܰܝ ܠܶܗ ܬ݁ܰܡܳܢ ܐܰܪܒ݁ܥܺܝܢ ܫܢܺܝܢ ܐܶܬ݂ܚܙܺܝ ܠܶܗ ܒ݁ܡܰܕ݂ܒ݁ܪܳܐ ܕ݁ܛܽܘܪ ܣܺܝܢܰܝ ܡܰܠܰܐܟ݂ܶܗ ܕ݁ܡܳܪܝܳܐ ܒ݁ܢܽܘܪܳܐ ܕ݁ܝܳܩܕ݁ܳܐ ܒ݁ܣܰܢܝܳܐ܂ 31ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܚܙܳܐ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܐܶܬ݁ܕ݁ܰܡܰܪ ܒ݁ܚܶܙܘܳܐ ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܐܶܬ݂ܩܰܪܰܒ݂ ܕ݁ܢܶܚܙܶܐ ܐܶܡܰܪ ܠܶܗ ܡܳܪܝܳܐ ܒ݁ܩܳܠܳܐ܂ 32ܐܶܢܳܐ ܐ݈ܢܳܐ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܐܒ݂ܳܗܰܝܟ݁ ܐܰܠܳܗܶܗ ܕ݁ܰܐܒ݂ܪܳܗܳܡ ܘܕ݂ܺܐܝܣܚܳܩ ܘܰܕ݂ܝܰܥܩܽܘܒ݂ ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܪܰܬ݁ܺܝܬ݂ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܠܳܐ ܡܰܡܪܰܚ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܢܚܽܘܪ ܒ݁ܚܶܙܘܳܐ܂ 33ܘܶܐܡܰܪ ܠܶܗ ܡܳܪܝܳܐ ܫܪܺܝ ܡܣܳܢܰܝܟ݁ ܡܶܢ ܪܶܓ݂ܠܰܝܟ݁ ܐܰܪܥܳܐ ܓ݁ܶܝܪ ܕ݁ܩܳܐܶܡ ܐܰܢ݈ܬ݁ ܒ݁ܳܗ ܩܰܕ݁ܺܝܫܳܐ ܗ݈ܝ܂ 34ܡܶܚܙܳܐ ܚܙܺܝܬ݂ ܐܽܘܠܨܳܢܶܗ ܕ݁ܥܰܡܝ ܕ݁ܰܒ݂ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܘܬ݂ܶܢܚܳܬ݂ܶܗ ܫܶܡܥܶܬ݂ ܘܢܶܚܬ݁ܶܬ݂ ܕ݁ܶܐܦ݂ܪܽܘܩ ܐܶܢܽܘܢ ܘܗܳܫܳܐ ܬ݁ܳܐ ܐܶܫܰܕ݁ܪܳܟ݂ ܠܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ܂ 35ܠܗܳܢܳܐ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܕ݁ܰܟ݂ܦ݂ܰܪܘ ܒ݁ܶܗ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܐܳܡܪܺܝܢ ܕ݁ܡܰܢܽܘ ܐܰܩܺܝܡܳܟ݂ ܥܠܰܝܢ ܪܺܫܳܐ ܘܕ݂ܰܝܳܢܳܐ ܠܶܗ ܠܗܳܢܳܐ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܪܺܫܳܐ ܘܦ݂ܳܪܽܘܩܳܐ ܫܰܕ݁ܰܪ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܒ݁ܺܐܝܕ݂ܰܝ ܡܰܠܰܐܟ݂ܳܐ ܗܰܘ ܕ݁ܶܐܬ݂ܚܙܺܝ ܠܶܗ ܒ݁ܣܰܢܝܳܐ܂ 36ܗܳܢܰܘ ܕ݁ܰܐܦ݁ܶܩ ܐܶܢܽܘܢ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܥܒ݂ܰܕ݂ ܐܳܬ݂ܘܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܘܬ݂ܶܕ݂ܡܪܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܘܰܓ݂ܒ݂ܰܪܘܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܒ݁ܰܐܪܥܳܐ ܕ݁ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܘܰܒ݂ܝܰܡܳܐ‌ܕ݂ܣܽܘܦ݂ ܘܰܒ݂ܡܰܕ݂ܒ݁ܪܳܐ ܫܢܺܝܢ ܐܰܪܒ݁ܥܺܝܢ܂ 37ܗܳܢܰܘ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܗܰܘ ܕ݁ܶܐܡܰܪ ܠܰܒ݂ܢܰܝ ܐܺܝܣܪܳܝܶܠ ܕ݁ܰܢܒ݂ܺܝܳܐ ܢܩܺܝܡ ܠܟ݂ܽܘܢ ܡܳܪܝܳܐ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܡܶܢ ܐܰܚܰܝܟ݁ܽܘܢ ܐܰܟ݂ܘܳܬ݂ܝ ܠܶܗ ܬ݁ܶܫܡܥܽܘܢ܂ 38ܗܳܢܰܘ ܕ݁ܰܗܘܳܐ ܒ݁ܰܟ݂ܢܽܘܫܬ݁ܳܐ ܒ݁ܡܰܕ݂ܒ݁ܪܳܐ ܥܰܡ ܡܰܠܰܐܟ݂ܳܐ ܗܰܘ ܕ݁ܡܰܠܶܠ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܥܰܡܶܗ ܘܥܰܡ ܐܰܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ ܒ݁ܛܽܘܪܳܐ ܕ݁ܣܺܝܢܰܝ ܘܗܽܘܝܽܘ ܕ݁ܩܰܒ݁ܶܠ ܡܶܠܶܐ ܚܰܝܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܠܰܢ ܢܶܬ݁ܶܠ܂ 39ܘܠܳܐ ܨܒ݂ܰܘ ܠܡܶܬ݁ܕ݁ܢܳܝܽܘ ܠܶܗ ܐܰܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ ܐܶܠܳܐ ܫܰܒ݂ܩܽܘܗ݈ܝ ܘܰܒ݂ܠܶܒ݁ܰܘܳܬ݂ܗܽܘܢ ܗܦ݂ܰܟ݂ܘ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܠܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ܂ 40ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܐܳܡܪܺܝܢ ܠܰܐܗܪܽܘܢ ܥܒ݂ܶܕ݂ ܠܰܢ ܐܰܠܳܗܶܐ ܕ݁ܢܺܐܙܽܠ݈ܘܢ ܩܕ݂ܳܡܰܝܢ ܡܶܛܽܠ ܕ݁ܗܳܢܳܐ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܕ݁ܰܐܦ݁ܩܰܢ ܡܶܢ ܐܰܪܥܳܐ ܕ݁ܡܶܨܪܶܝܢ ܠܳܐ ܝܳܕ݂ܥܺܝܢ ܚ݈ܢܰܢ ܡܳܢܳܐ ܗܘܳܝܗ݈ܝ܂ 41ܘܰܥܒ݂ܰܕ݂ܘ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܥܶܓ݂ܠܳܐ ܒ݁ܝܰܘܡܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܗܳܢܽܘܢ ܘܕ݂ܰܒ݁ܰܚܘ ܕ݁ܶܒ݂ܚܶܐ ܠܰܦ݂ܬ݂ܰܟ݂ܪܶܐ ܘܡܶܬ݂ܒ݁ܰܣܡܺܝܢ ܗ݈ܘܰܘ ܒ݁ܰܥܒ݂ܳܕ݂ ܐܺܝܕ݂ܰܝܗܽܘܢ܂ 42ܘܰܗܦ݂ܰܟ݂ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܘܰܐܫܠܶܡ ܐܶܢܽܘܢ ܕ݁ܢܶܗܘܽܘܢ ܦ݁ܳܠܚܺܝܢ ܠܚܰܝܠܰܘܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܫܡܰܝܳܐ ܐܰܝܟ݂ ܕ݁ܰܟ݂ܬ݂ܺܝܒ݂ ܒ݁ܰܟ݂ܬ݂ܳܒ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܢܒ݂ܺܝܶܐ ܠܡܳܐ ܐܰܪܒ݁ܥܺܝܢ ܫܢܺܝܢ ܒ݁ܡܰܕ݂ܒ݁ܪܳܐ ܢܶܟ݂ܣܬ݂ܳܐ ܐܰܘ ܕ݁ܶܒ݂ܚܬ݂ܳܐ ܩܰܪܶܒ݂ܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܠܺܝ ܒ݁ܢܰܝ ܐܺܝܣܪܳܝܶܠ܂ 43ܐܶܠܳܐ ܫܩܰܠܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܡܰܫܟ݁ܢܶܗ ܕ݁ܡܰܠܟ݁ܽܘܡ ܘܟ݂ܰܘܟ݁ܒ݂ܶܗ ܕ݁ܰܐܠܳܗܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܪܦ݂ܳܢ ܕ݁ܶܡܘܳܬ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܥܒ݂ܰܕ݁ܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܕ݁ܬ݂ܶܗܘܽܘܢ ܣܳܓ݂ܕ݁ܺܝܢ ܠܗܶܝܢ ܐܶܫܰܢܶܝܟ݂ܽܘܢ ܠܗܰܠ ܡܶܢ ܒ݁ܳܒ݂ܶܠ܂ 44ܗܳܐ ܡܰܫܟ݁ܢܳܐ ܕ݁ܣܳܗܕ݁ܽܘܬ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܐܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ ܒ݁ܡܰܕ݂ܒ݁ܪܳܐ ܐܺܝܬ݂ܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܐܰܝܟ݂ ܡܳܐ ܕ݁ܦ݂ܰܩܶܕ݂ ܗܰܘ ܕ݁ܡܰܠܶܠ ܥܰܡ ܡܽܘܫܶܐ ܠܡܶܥܒ݁ܕ݂ܶܗ ܒ݁ܰܕ݂ܡܽܘܬ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܚܰܘܝܶܗ܂ 45ܘܠܶܗ ܠܗܳܢܳܐ ܡܰܫܟ݁ܢܳܐ ܐܳܦ݂ ܡܰܥܳܠܽܘ ܐܰܥܠܽܘܗ݈ܝ ܐܰܒ݂ܳܗܳܬ݂ܰܢ ܥܰܡ ܝܶܫܽܘܥ ܠܰܐܪܥܳܐ ܕ݁ܝܰܗ݈ܒ݂ ܠܗܽܘܢ ܐܰܠܳܗܳܐ ܝܽܘܪܬ݁ܳܢܳܐ ܡܶܢ ܥܰܡ݈ܡܶܐ ܗܳܢܽܘܢ ܕ݁ܰܫܕ݂ܳܐ ܡܶܢ ܩܕ݂ܳܡܰܝܗܽܘܢ ܘܶܐܬ݂ܝܰܒ݁ܰܠ ܥܕ݂ܰܡܳܐ ܠܝܰܘܡܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܕ݁ܕ݂ܰܘܺܝܕ݂܂ 46ܗܰܘ ܕ݁ܶܐܫܟ݁ܰܚ ܪܰܚܡܶܐ ܩܕ݂ܳܡܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܕ݁ܰܐܠܳܗܳܐ ܘܰܫܐܶܠ ܕ݁ܢܶܫܟ݁ܰܚ ܡܰܫܟ݁ܢܳܐ ܠܰܐܠܳܗܶܗ ܕ݁ܝܰܥܩܽܘܒ݂܂ 47ܫܠܶܝܡܳܘܢ ܕ݁ܶܝܢ ܒ݁ܢܳܐ ܠܶܗ ܒ݁ܰܝܬ݁ܳܐ܂ 48ܘܰܡܪܰܝܡܳܐ ܠܳܐ ܫܪܳܐ ܒ݁ܰܥܒ݂ܳܕ݂ ܐܺܝܕ݂ܰܝܳܐ ܐܰܝܟ݂ ܕ݁ܶܐܡܰܪ ܢܒ݂ܺܝܳܐ܂ 49ܕ݁ܰܫܡܰܝܳܐ ܟ݁ܽܘܪܣܰܝ ܘܰܐܪܥܳܐ ܟ݁ܽܘܒ݂ܫܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܬ݂ܚܶܝܬ݂ ܪܶܓ݂ܠܰܝ ܐܰܝܢܰܘ ܒ݁ܰܝܬ݁ܳܐ ܕ݁ܬ݂ܶܒ݂ܢܽܘܢ ܠܺܝ ܐܳܡܰܪ ܡܳܪܝܳܐ ܐܰܘ ܐܰܝܢܰܘ ܐܰܬ݂ܪܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܢܝܳܚܬ݁ܝ܂ 50ܠܳܐ ܗܳܐ ܐܺܝܕ݂ܳܐ ܕ݁ܺܝܠܝ ܥܶܒ݂ܕ݁ܰܬ݂ ܗܳܠܶܝܢ ܟ݁ܽܠܗܶܝܢ܂ 51ܐܳܘ ܩܰܫܝܰܝ ܩܕ݂ܳܠܳܐ ܘܰܕ݂ܠܳܐ ܓ݁ܙܺܝܪܺܝܢ ܒ݁ܠܶܒ݁ܗܽܘܢ ܘܰܒ݂ܡܰܫܡܰܥܬ݂ܗܽܘܢ ܐܰܢ݈ܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܒ݁ܟ݂ܽܠܙܒ݂ܰܢ ܠܽܘܩܒ݂ܰܠ ܪܽܘܚܳܐ ܕ݁ܩܽܘܕ݂ܫܳܐ ܩܳܝܡܺܝܢ ܐܢ݈ܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܐܰܝܟ݂ ܐܰܒ݂ܳܗܰܝܟ݁ܽܘܢ ܐܳܦ݂ ܐܰܢ݈ܬ݁ܽܘܢ܂ 52ܠܰܐܝܢܳܐ ܓ݁ܶܝܪ ܡܶܢ ܢܒ݂ܺܝܶܐ ܕ݁ܠܳܐ ܪܕ݂ܰܦ݂ܘ ܘܰܩܛܰܠܘ ܐܰܒ݂ܳܗܰܝܟ݁ܽܘܢ ܠܰܐܝܠܶܝܢ ܕ݁ܩܰܕ݁ܶܡܘ ܒ݁ܰܕ݁ܶܩܘ ܥܰܠ ܡܶܐܬ݂ܺܝܬ݂ܶܗ ܕ݁ܙܰܕ݁ܺܝܩܳܐ ܗܰܘ ܕ݁ܰܐܢ݈ܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܐܰܫܠܶܡܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܘܰܩܛܰܠܬ݁ܽܘܢܳܝܗ݈ܝ܂ 53ܘܩܰܒ݁ܶܠܬ݁ܽܘܢ ܢܳܡܽܘܣܳܐ ܒ݁ܝܰܕ݂ ܦ݁ܽܘܩܕ݁ܳܢܳܐ ܕ݁ܡܰܠܰܐܟ݂ܶܐ ܘܠܳܐ ܢܛܰܪܬ݁ܽܘܢܳܝܗ݈ܝ܂ 54ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܫܡܰܥܘ ܗ݈ܘܰܘ ܗܳܠܶܝܢ ܐܶܬ݂ܡܠܺܝܘ ܚܶܡܬ݁ܳܐ ܒ݁ܢܰܦ݂ܫܗܽܘܢ ܘܰܡܚܰܪܩܺܝܢ ܗ݈ܘܰܘ ܫܶܢܰܝܗܽܘܢ ܥܠܰܘܗ݈ܝ܂ 55ܘܗܽܘ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܡܠܶܐ ܗ݈ܘܳܐ ܗܰܝܡܳܢܽܘܬ݂ܳܐ ܘܪܽܘܚܳܐ ܕ݁ܩܽܘܕ݂ܫܳܐ ܚܳܪ ܒ݁ܰܫܡܰܝܳܐ ܘܰܚܙܳܐ ܬ݁ܶܫܒ݁ܽܘܚܬ݁ܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܐܠܳܗܳܐ ܘܰܠܝܶܫܽܘܥ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܩܳܐܶܡ ܡܶܢ ܝܰܡܺܝܢܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܐܠܳܗܳܐ܂ 56ܘܶܐܡܰܪ ܗܳܐ ܚܳܙܶܐ ܐ݈ܢܳܐ ܫܡܰܝܳܐ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܦ݁ܬ݂ܺܝܚܺܝܢ ܘܠܰܒ݂ܪܶܗ ܕ݁ܐ݈ܢܳܫܳܐ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܩܳܐܶܡ ܡܶܢ ܝܰܡܺܝܢܳܐ ܕ݁ܰܐܠܳܗܳܐ܂ 57ܘܰܩܥܰܘ ܒ݁ܩܳܠܳܐ ܪܳܡܳܐ ܘܣܰܟ݁ܰܪܘ ܐܶܕ݂ܢܰܝܗܽܘܢ ܘܰܓ݂ܙܰܡܘ ܥܠܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܟ݁ܽܠܗܽܘܢ܂ 58ܘܶܐܚܰܕ݂ܘ ܐܰܦ݁ܩܽܘܗ݈ܝ ܠܒ݂ܰܪ ܡܶܢ ܡܕ݂ܺܝܢ݈ܬ݁ܳܐ ܘܪܳܓ݂ܡܺܝܢ ܗ݈ܘܰܘ ܠܶܗ ܘܰܐܝܠܶܝܢ ܕ݁ܰܐܣܗܶܕ݂ܘ ܥܠܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܣܳܡܘ ܢܰܚܬ݁ܰܝܗܽܘܢ ܠܘܳܬ݂ ܪܶܓ݂ܠܰܘܗ݈ܝ ܕ݁ܰܥܠܰܝܡܳܐ ܚܰܕ݂ ܕ݁ܡܶܬ݂ܩܪܶܐ ܫܳܐܘܳܠ܂ 59ܘܪܳܓ݂ܡܺܝܢ ܗ݈ܘܰܘ ܠܶܗ ܠܶܐܣܛܶܦ݂ܰܢܳܘܣ ܟ݁ܰܕ݂ ܡܨܰܠܶܐ ܘܳܐܡܰܪ ܡܳܪܰܢ ܝܶܫܽܘܥ ܩܰܒ݁ܶܠ ܪܽܘܚܝ܂ 60ܘܟ݂ܰܕ݂ ܣܳܡ ܒ݁ܽܘܪܟ݁ܳܐ ܩܥܳܐ

Can you read that?

If you cant... then you cant even remotely talk precisely about what Y'shua the nazarene said and did, nor even what his immediate followers did.

They spoke in aramaic. The earliest texts were in aramaic and rough greek.

That text is from an aramaic/syriac version of Acts based on the Peshitta :)

Last edited:
Nitescape said:

I dont believe much that is in the Davinci Code but i think he did get right Davinci's INTENT regarding this painting.

IMO, that is undeniably Mary Magdalene.

There are gospels that discuss him being marrierd to her and being seen kissing her a lot. She's described as a very significant leader within the congregation and more importantly... it's implied that she was even "higher" authority upon his death than any of the other disciples.

For those who believe he was truly a jewish nazarene essene... and that in fact he was a jewish MESSIAH... this is not that hard to reconcile. It's only if you get caught up in the later Roman Catholic theology where they decided he was basically literally "god" from a virgin that you become compelled to remove any evidence of "impurity" and humanity.

In which case Mary goes from being his trusted, intimate companion (as all rebbes were expected to have) and because slandered as a prostitute, a whore... who just happens somehow to always be around.

IMO DaVinci was squarely confronting this Church myth and his work is filled with similar heresies, as was popular in the time. In the simplest form, these artists such as DaVinci were getting paid by rich aristocrats and church officials... and they loved to embed subtle heretical commentaries in their work.

I'm not getting what the big deal is about going to church on Saturday or Sunday is. There are people that go to church on Friday nights? So what?

I'm sure he did love at least ONE woman before he died. Does this have anything to do with Ash Wednesday this past week? Becaue I saw a lot of people with ash crosses on their foreheads.

Clearly before he ascends Jesus told us that his dad said there's some chocolate in Heaven and it was the shit, and that he loved bunnies. And that's how Easter came to be.

Zulu said:
I'm not getting what the big deal is about going to church on Saturday or Sunday is. There are people that go to church on Friday nights? So what?

For me, the idea that Roman/Protestants dont get his name right and dont even celebrate on the right day says a fuckload about their religious beliefs.

Granted, there ARE many christians who are clear that sabbath is saturday and that his name was Yeshua/Y'shua.

As a rule, when im around bible thumpers i ask them if they know what language he spoke and it they know how to say his name. Usually the most fundamentalist types known neither.... and it's a nice way to make them step back just a sliver.

Back