Strength 15 (+2)
Dexterity 9 (–1); disadvantage on Stealth*
Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 11 (+0)
Wisdom 17 (+3); add proficiency bonus to saves
Charisma 13 (+1); add proficiency bonus to saves
* Only while wearing chain mail.

ATTACKS
Melee Attack: Mace (+3 to hit; 1d6 + 2 bludgeoning)
Melee or Ranged Attack: Javelin (range 30 ft./120 ft.; +3 to hit; 1d6 + 2 piercing)
Spell Saving Throw DC: 12 (11 without holy symbol)

SKILLS
Religion, History, Insight, Medicine

CANTRIPS
Light, sacred flame, spare the dying

PREPARED SPELLS
Bless, command, cure wounds, healing word

EQUIPMENT
Chainmail, heavy shield, mace, javelins (3), potion of healing, healer’s kit, herbalism kit, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, cleric vestments, holy symbol, mess kit, rations (4 days), tome (holy teachings), waterskin, 6 gp, 9 sp, and 8 cp.

CLASS FEATURES
Disciple of Life. Whenever you restore hit points to a creature with a spell, the creature regains additional hit points equal to 2 + the spell’s level. The spell must be at least 1st level.
Proficiencies. Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls you make using simple weapons (included in “Attacks”). You also add your proficiency bonus to ability checks made to use mounts (land), the healer’s kit, and your skills (noted in “Skills”). Add the bonus to your Wisdom and Charisma saving throws (noted in “Ability Scores”). You also have proficiency with all armor and shields.

SPELLCASTING
As a conduit of divine magic, you have a cantrips, which you can cast at will, and prepared spells that you can cast a certain number of times per day.

Spells per Day. Your cleric level determines the number of cleric spells that you can cast of 1st level or higher. You must complete a long rest to regain any castings—also called spell slots—that you use.

At 1st level, you have two 1st-level castings.

Spell Preparation. Whenever you complete a long rest, you prepare the list of cleric spells that you can cast. Your list can contain a number of cleric spells equal to 1 + your cleric level, and the spells can be of any spell level that is available to you (currently 1st). This character already has a list of prepared spells, including domain spells (see below), but you can alter the list each day, choosing from among the spells on the cleric list that are available to you (see the “Spells” document).

Preparing your spells requires time spent in prayer and meditation: at least one minute per spell level for each cleric spell you prepare. You don’t have
to prepare all your spells at once. If you like, you can prepare some later in the day.

Casting a Prepared Spell. When you cast one of your prepared spells, you expend a casting of the spell’s level or higher. The spell itself is not expended. For example, if you have the 1st-level spell cure
wounds prepared and can still cast a 1st-level spell and a 2nd-level spell, you can cast cure wounds once or twice and at either level.

Magic Ability. Wisdom is your magic ability for your cleric spells. The saving throw DC to resist one of your spells equals 8 + your Wisdom modifier. If you present your holy symbol when you cast a spell, you add your proficiency bonus to the spell’s saving throw DC and to any attack roll you make for the spell. To present your holy symbol, you need to hold
it, wear it visibly, or bear it on your shield.

Rituals. You can cast any cleric spell as a ritual if you have the spell prepared and the spell has a ritual version. To cast a spell as a ritual, you must add 10 minutes to the spell’s casting time, during which you
undertake a prescribed ceremony that includes your holy symbol.

Domain Spells. You worship a deity that influences the domain of life (Chauntea in the Forgotten Realms). Because of this fact, you always have the following domain spells prepared, and they do not count against the number of spells you can prepare each day: bless and cure wounds.

Background: Priest
You have pledged your life to serve your deity.

Temple Services. You belong to a specific temple dedicated to your deity. You have a residence there, and you can perform religious ceremonies drawn from the sacred teachings of your faith. While near your temple, or another location in which your faith has a presence, you can call upon fellow priests and others aligned with your faith for assistance, provided the assistance you ask for is not hazardous and you remain in good standing with your temple.

Proficiencies. You have proficiency with the herbalism kit and mounts (land), so you add your proficiency bonus to ability checks you make using them.

SPELLS
You have the following spells and cantrips available.

Bless
1st-level enchantment
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 25 feet
Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
Choose any number of creatures within range that are not already affected by this spell. Whenever a target makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, your blessing allows it to add a d4 to the result.

Cure Wounds
1st-level evocation
Range: Touch
Duration: Instantaneous
You touch a creature, channeling positive energy into it. The creature regains 2d8 + 2 hit points. This spell has no effect upon undead or constructs.

Healing Word
1st-level evocation
Casting Time: Swift
Range: 50 feet
As you call out a brief prayer, a creature of your choice within range regains 1d8 + 2 hit points. This spell has no effect upon undead or constructs.

Light
Evocation cantrip
Duration: 1 hour
You touch an object. Until the spell ends, the object emits bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet. The spell ends early if you dismiss it (no action required) or cast it again. The light can be colored as you like and can be covered by an opaque object.
Material Components: A firefly or a piece of phosphorescent moss.

Sacred Flame
Evocation cantrip
Range: 25 feet
Tongues of divine radiance, like flame, engulf a creature within range that you can see. Gaining no benefit from cover, the target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage.

Spare the Dying
Necromancy cantrip
Casting Time: Swift
Touch a living creature that has 0 hit points. The creature regains 1 hit point. This spell has no effect upon undead or constructs.

Command
1st‐level enchantment
Range: 50 feet
Duration: 1 round
You speak a one-word command to a creature within range. It must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or follow the command on its next turn, unless the creature doesn't understand it. This spell has no effect upon undead or constructs.

Some typical commands and their effects:
Approach: The target moves toward you by the shortest and most direct route, ending it's turn if it moves within 5 feet of you.
Drop: The target drops whatever it is holding and then ends it's turn
Flee: The target spends it's turn moving away from you by the fastest available means
Grovel: The target falls prone and then ends its turn.
Halt: The target does not move and takes no actions. A flying creature stays aloft, provided it is able to do so.

Last edited:
I just realized that Xtasy was LG trying to get his dick sucked at knife point..wtf. He's not getting buried on consecrated land.

Meyog

Jheddon and a woman could be in danger, as the man with the sword looked quite tough. I'm going to investigate what went on behind the inn, stealthily and with my weapons at my side, in case there is trouble.

The room is abuzz with people discussing what had just occurred, with the interruption from the town constable. Not sitting far from the back door where the Inn Keeper had, moments before, just exited, grabbing your weapons, you take the opportunity to stealthily move to the door.

Stealth DC10: (1D20:9 + 3)12 - success

Jehddon does not notice you as you peer around the edge of the open door. He is standing over the body of the man you had seen sitting with SecretSquirrel, a bloody foot-and-a-half long kitchen knife in his hand.

Jehddon said:
Check to see if this asshole has anything valuable, then get Jak and some of the boys from the stable to dispose of this piece of troll-shit. And stop crying! Don't act like you've never tasted a cock before. Do as I say, then get back in there and help clean up the supper service.

Experience Points: +25 xp (for being unobserved as you investigated the back alley)

Jehddon begins to turn back toward you and the inn.

What do you do?

shitwizard

player: Out of game , Gorlax, Havax and Goshin know where and why they are going. In game, their characters are looking toward you to tell them what the hell is going on.

In the meanwhile, we wait to see if Havax is going to join you guys.

Waiting on Havax...

Shit shit shit, i put my armor on and gather my gear and run as fast as i can towards the barracks.

Meyog

The room is abuzz with people discussing what had just occurred, with the interruption from the town constable. Not sitting far from the back door where the Inn Keeper had, moments before, just exited, grabbing your weapons, you take the opportunity to stealthily move to the door.

Stealth DC10: (1D20:9 + 3)12 - success

Jehddon does not notice you as you peer around the edge of the open door. He is standing over the body of the man you had seen sitting with SecretSquirrel, a bloody foot-and-a-half long kitchen knife in his hand.

Experience Points: +25 xp (for being unobserved as you investigated the back alley)

Jehddon begins to turn back toward you and the inn.

What do you do?

Well it looks like the rapist was taken care of. The constable and bard will likely want to know what occured here after dealing with whatever happened on the north road. I'll duck back into the inn to head to my mount and supplies, hopefully to meet up with the constable and volunteers if they are heading out the north gate.

also, here's my dude:
1345596630545.jpg

Last edited:
Meyog

Well it looks like the rapist was taken care of. The constable and bard will likely want to know what occured here after dealing with whatever happened on the north road. I'll duck back into the inn to head to my mount and supplies, hopefully to meet up with the constable and volunteers if they are heading out the north gate.

experience points: +25 xp role play reward (played your alignment correctly)

You climb into the saddle of your horse and gallop toward the North Gate.

To be continued...

Back