Could I model?

heh... more vitims? kate said (Apr 4, 2007):

all of you are terrible.....i cannot belive what i am reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop with the comments you bunch of loosers. This poor boy is only about 15 and you are coming out with some pretty poor comments. I think he looks like a nice boy and who knows in the future when hes a bit older he could easily find decent modelling work

all of you are terrible.....i cannot belive what i am reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop with the comments you bunch of loosers. This poor boy is only about 15 and you are coming out with some pretty poor comments. I think he looks like a nice boy and who knows in the future when hes a bit older he could easily find decent modelling work

Ya that was perfect as the last comment :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Back