[computers] why are macs so shitty?

One of the macs in the lab forgot it had a CD in it.

I had to reboot and hold the mouse button down to get it out because there's no button.

That's some real great design right there.

Also they like to crash programs and dump large trash files on to my USB. I thought shit like this not happening was their main selling point?

osxcrash2.gif

"It just works."

:rofl: kiint what's it like being a mindless pawn of a corporation that gets off on ripping off its retarded fanbase?

edit: that is not to say that all apple users are retarded, it's just that the mac isn't some godsent gift like faggots like you make it out to be

osxcrash2.gif

"It just works."

Cue Windows BSOD, and the countless million "application error" shots. How about the current "black screen of death" thanks to a Windows update?

Come on private storeman, bring some real meat to the table.

Cue Windows BSOD, and the countless million "application error" shots. How about the current "black screen of death" thanks to a Windows update?

Come on private storeman, bring some real meat to the table.
:huh:

...the fact that there is a lesser-priced PC equivalent that functions just as well or better for any piece of hardware for the mac isn't a valid complaint?

I really wonder what goes through a mac users brain when it crashes or locks up like any computer made ever.

E: I haven't seen a BSOD in the last 10 years.

But I'm guessing there's some sort of correlation between the ability to fuck up a computer and being a mac user. There really is no other explanation.

Last edited:
:rofl: kiint what's it like being a mindless pawn of a corporation that gets off on ripping off its retarded fanbase?

Absolutely thrilling, its especially fun when it comes to the haters when I defend them. My original post was completely justified when the tards (including Rayn) began hating on me.

Again, as I said, there is no technically justified reason for hating Mac, even many of the latest games are available for Mac ... otherwise we can discuss the countless games available on Consoles that arent available on PC if you want to discuss gaming reasons for not owning a Mac.

Price be damned, if you are too poor to buy it, then thats your own issue, its not the hardware that draws me to Mac, its OSX (both full and iphone). When I can pick any piece of hardware off the shelf and run OSX on it, I will stop buying Mac hardware, till then I use what I know works flawlessly (and is supported fully). I don't want to have to refer to countless websites talking about this motherboard with that BIOS works, but only if you boot it with that video card with this vga bios, etc.

Its simple, OSX is superior to Windows in many ways from a home user perspective, and I would love anyone here to prove otherwise.

:wave: h8ters (take an ice pack to the neck Blitzkrieg, you were here before me fucktard h8ter)

Apple - Magic Mouse - The world?s first Multi-Touch mouse.

Show me a PC equivelent on the market.

Wait for it ...
wait ...
this mouse is $130 on amazon (first result for google>shopping>magicmouse).

$130 for a mouse that only does one thing my $12 logitech mouse doesn't- scroll sideways through photo albums

i've got nothing agains mac, because i don't really play games. they're overpriced. you can get a comparable pc for 60% of the price of a mac

yeah it sure looks fun typing all those words to me
i'm heavily vested in this thread keep going
i'm reading your posts

i love macs, best designed computers on the market. you can't tell me that new i7 imac doesn't look fantastic.

but they're overpriced.. that's why osx86 exists

Last edited:
this mouse is $130 on amazon (first result for google>shopping>magicmouse).

Thats fantastic, how does it feel being a fucktard that is ripped off when shopping online. You live in Sydney don't you? Whats wrong with the apple shops where its $99. Then we can start talking of the Razor mice, or the high end logitech mice which can reach into the $200 teritory.

Multitouch is useful, a wheel isnt. Gestures can be configured on multitouch, a scroll wheel ... scrolls.

Its simple, OSX is superior to Windows in many ways from a home user perspective, and I would love anyone here to prove otherwise.

I would really love to hear even a few specific reasons why it's superior.

No really. I have to learn OSX better for my job, but so far I haven't found one decent, unique thing about it that makes me want to use it.

And don't give me bullshit about stability. A properly maintained windows machine is just as stable if not more so than a mac.

like i said, first result from google. i don't live in sydney, that's mantello

$70 for a mouse that only does one thing my $12 logitech mouse doesn't- scroll sideways through photo albums. i could set macros for gestures, but ctrl/alt/startkey already does that :shrug:

a scroll wheel is totally useful, it moves my screen 4 lines at a time. the razer mice are at least ergonomic

im not a m4c h8r, i just think it's sort of silly

I wouldn't mind having a macbook pro and dual booting it with windows 7. Why? No clue. There isn't any compelling reason for me to run OSX while I used Windows to run Steam. If it wasn't for video games, there isn't any program on Windows that I couldn't find on OSX or an equally good equivalent.

However Apple has some very well engineered products so if I was more concerned about aesthetics and form than function I would buy Apple.

They have some well engineered product because they have a closed system...not much hardware choice there as there is on the open and cheaper pc side.

Imagine...they are all about the open expressions of ideas ...except when it comes to their computer which are closed and tightly protected.

I use a macbook pro at work for listening to music and a pc for work.

I'm really going to hate it when corporate finally pulls the plug on our unfiltered dsl we use for the wireless here.

Last edited:
Back