cities:skylines

list of mods i am using....all on steam workshop.
Octochange Super Transit Hub... its a intersection
Mod Achievement Enabler.... allows you to get achievements with mods.
Gula's In-and-Out Burger... a really good model that adds in n out to a 3x4 lvl 1 business.
Extended Road Upgrade. lets you upgrade between one and two way roads and change direction without bulldozing.
Traffic Report Tool... a better tool for seeing the traffic and where its going.
ChirpFilter. Filters out the chirps that are useless like vacation and wallet yada yada.
Automatic Emptying... auto clicks empty for cemetery and dumps.
Gas Station... another good model that adds a Gas Station for L1 3x4 Commercial
Tree Brush.... allows you to use + and _ on numberpad to use a brush that for laying multiple trees at once.
The Jnx.. a funny model that is a prop.
Gula's Coal Power Plant... a better power plant. but of a cheat tho cause it adds more electricity.
Full Refund Mod.. full refund when bulldozing.
Simple Clock.. adds a clock to the hud.
Roads Options Shortcuts... adds key shortcuts for the different way of laying roads... like straight or curved.
Slow Speed. Slows all traffic and pedestrians to a way more realistic speed at the low speed in game.
Automatic Bulldoze... auto bulldozes burned and abandoned buildings. can be changed in game.
First-person Camera.... lets you hut tab to go into ground level view.

thanks for the list. i will be adding some of these as well.

i linked the first person cam article on a diff page in this thread but didnt dl it, is it good?

is it just interesting for sec then meh? do you lose FPS cause i dont have many to spare on this laptop....?

naw i like it. when i put a new building or just wanna see what it would look like i use it. it has a bug with the animation so i turn that off right away.

I'm at 30k but I build out in neighborhood blocks. Probably twenty minutes gives me 5k people
I don't use highways right now though, might change that soon
And trains

i dont know how to build trains
i cant make a raised platform and that kind of makes raised train lines stupid >:|

so i have 2 giant passenger stations and 2 giant cargo stations and the rider ship is like 20 people out of 36k

This is mine so far. I built the roads spread out and placed the industrial area on the other side of the river to keep pollution at bay.

308582-simcity2000_windows_in_game_screenshot.png

i dont know how to build trains
i cant make a raised platform and that kind of makes raised train lines stupid >:|

so i have 2 giant passenger stations and 2 giant cargo stations and the rider ship is like 20 people out of 36k

doesn't page up/page down change elevation? haven't tried it with trains yet

Finally a day off tomorrow so hoping to sink some time in. Only built 2 starter cities and haven't gotten into specializations or trains or any of that stuff. I messed with some diff road configs and bridges and some road elevation and that's about it. Are there tunnels? Can you build a chunnel with cars or subway?

What do you do about ground pollution with the industrial areas? Just keep them small or make sure a lot of parks are around or what?

Back