Cities maped by race.

<3 san jose and bay area.............. except oakland. i guess we have to flush them somewhere :shrug: beside the electric chair

we're all racist to some extent... some are just repressed, drink the koolaid that all people are equal, or use the "omg racist" line to their advantage

bbbrroooooo

when you look at the tampa map, you can see st. pete and you can see where central avenue is. everything south of that line is blue(black)

dr. mapes stitched me up when i got my face smashed open in the upper animas river (btw, chicks dig scars)

we're all racist to some extent... some are just repressed, drink the koolaid that all people are equal, or use the "omg racist" line to their advantage

bbbrroooooo

racists think skin color dictates general characteristics of a segment of people.

I am not a racist, because I am not stupid. I'm culture-prejudiced.

Arguments that there are significant genetic differences between different groups of ppl which can be tied to skin color and that those differences account for a variety of negative trends (lower income, lower intelligence, crime, etc) lack evidence and are unfounded.

:twak:

Last edited:
racists think skin color dictates general characteristics of a segment of people.

I am not a racist, because I am not stupid. I'm culture-prejudiced

:twak:

People with black skin are inclined to rape and commit violent crime more than people with white skin.

Now prove that wrong.

All I know is, back in high school a nigger family moved in across the street from us. We moved, and now that area has one of the highest crime rates in the town.

since you kept the crime out of that area until you left, i guess you should move to detroit and get that city back on its feet

i'd say it's because they didn't wipe out all the indians, but i live in a town with thousands of them

the crime rate is low enough here that a rape would be an earth-shattering event

also, white people did most of the raping in the process of racial contact there

shit, i guess that's the answer -- canada has more naive american indians for white people to rape

since you kept the crime out of that area until you left, i guess you should move to detroit and get that city back on its feet

It was a white only neighborhood until they moved in, and the crime came with them. I remember seeing the son out snoring cocaine in his back yard.

correlation != causation

sorry you are so dumb

if i could find statistics on crime rates based on income, race, and country i'd throw some evidence your way that completely negates your racist theories but it wouldnt matter anyways, cuz you'd just claim the jews manipulated the facts to serve their purpose. i'm sorry that you are incapable of stepping out of your little nutjob universe where any evidence that goes against your racist ideologies is lies told by the jews who run everything.

Last edited:
Back