chaingun burst [t1]

where can i get the script that makes your chaingun fire in bursts (not interpolate)

the z0dd one just doesnt work effectively.

|edit|

that little bitch onthelam is attempting to impose his view of the world on all others by adding a link named "Inconceivable" to mute me. disregard his stupidity, and head to the second page of this thread for the script.

Last edited:
you are more than entitled to your opinion. however, "need" is entirely subjective. in this case, your use of "need" does not apply, unless you meant that for yourself. your opinions definitly do not reflect that of mine. in that case you should have written, "i dont know where to get it because i don't need it".

so the question stands, where do i get this script which is undoubtedly out there someplace? and no, i don't need it, i would like it.

many thanks!

The only other chaingun script I know of would be in the Saline Addon for Stripped found here : Inconceivable
Other than that if you want to change the way z0dd's works, there are adjustable variables in delay and spin time.
However the real way to be more effective with it is to use a chainsight reticle, lead, and keep the barrel spinning.

Last edited:
Shinigami said:
He's saying that you don't need it because it serves absolutely no purpose.

thats fine, but its still opinion. thanks for the help so far, but that saline thing appears to be built on the z0dd thing, and from what ive been privy to, thats a shaky foundation.

anyone have other options?

Lurkar said:
thats fine, but its still opinion. thanks for the help so far, but that saline thing appears to be built on the z0dd thing, and from what ive been privy to, thats a shaky foundation.

anyone have other options?
It's not opinion, it's fact. If you knew anything about the Tribes engine, you'd know it makes no difference between how fast or how accurate your bullets fire. define placebo

You obviously have no idea what "interpolate" is either.

thanks coj.. will do. what channel?

random said:
It's not opinion, it's fact. If you knew anything about the Tribes engine, you'd know it makes no difference between how fast or how accurate your bullets fire. define placebo

You obviously have no idea what "interpolate" is either.

again, i will reiterate that your opinion is just that: yours.. even if you try to project it elsewhere. thats fine if you think i dont know whats going on. we all have to live in some kind of world, regardless of its correlation to reality.

Lurkar said:
again, i will reiterate that your opinion is just that: yours.. even if you try to project it elsewhere. thats fine if you think i dont know whats going on. we all have to live in some kind of world, regardless of its correlation to reality.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Lurkar said:

You're a moron.

Lurkar said:

are you fucking retarded or what, its not OPINION it is FACT - bursting chaingun does jackshit.

just fyi, the chaingun dosent get more accurate if you fire it in bursts(like in cs) it has a fixed radius in which it randomly scatters your bullets

basically, even if you are standing still and you take 5 mins to aim, your shot still wont be dead on

its not opinion, try it

also, you need to realize that bursting will dramatically decrease your ability to whore someone down while chasing or anything else.

but eh, you're trying to start playing a 7 year old game. what should we expect anyways.

Back