[CARZ LOL] Just took a few pics of the Soarer

So its ok for you to own a 3000GT cause its cheap and has no real performance to it, no tunability, is ugly as sin, and is super unreliable. Yet he buys a Soarer and you accuse him of buying a fake luxury car, when his car is actually tunable, reliable and looks decent. I don't understand you at all.

So its ok for you to own a 3000GT cause its cheap and has no real performance to it, no tunability, is ugly as sin, and is super unreliable. Yet he buys a Soarer and you accuse him of buying a fake luxury car, when his car is actually tunable, reliable and looks decent. I don't understand you at all.

OMG

I didn't "TUNE" my fucking 3000GT :rofl:

Secondly, even if I wanted to, or did, it would've had better performance than the fucking Soarer, can you say AWD TWIN TURBO BITCH!? But yes Mitsubishi is shit for quality, that isn't news.

I OWNED a 3000GT for a short time. He STILL owns an automaitc poor mans luxury car that he can't do anything with except drive to the store.

You had a NA? 3000GT didnt you? Even if you had an AWD one it weighs almost 4,000lbs you can't tune it because the aftermarket community sucks. The engine bay was cramped. The engine was unreliable and spun rod bearins all over the place. The soarer is a has a JZ engine capable of huge HP just like the Supra cousins and doesnt weight 4,000 lbs w/ AWD. Please explain to me how you can be so damn stupid project.

You had a NA? 3000GT didnt you? Even if you had an AWD one it weighs almost 4,000lbs you can't tune it because the aftermarket community sucks. The engine bay was cramped. The engine was unreliable and spun rod bearins all over the place. The soarer is a has a JZ engine capable of huge HP just like the Supra cousins and doesnt weight 4,000 lbs w/ AWD. Please explain to me how you can be so damn stupid project.
Wow...

I'm tired of discussing this with morons.

A 3KGT is a stupid car, yes, hence why I sold mine.

An automatic soarer is useless aside from driving it to a from work and whatnot. It's nothing to be proud of, AT ALL. It's just a sedan, like a Honda Accord or a Toyota Camry and the likes.

Swap a 5-speed in it and add some upgraded suspension, then you have something to share with the world. :)

So I drift and autocross my car, and you flame me?

:lol: Yet you drive a fucking faggot rhd automatic soarer and think it's the shit. YOU HAVE A RHD GROCERY GETTER CONGRATS YOU'RE JDM 2 THA MAXX!!11

Let me correct you.

You have an underpowered 2 seater with an un needed & overrated diff and exhaust, coilover suspension & homosexual body kit and other styling effects that you fang around corners bouncing off the rev limiter in an inane attempt to look "quick". The fact that you can corner marginally faster than me is completely negated by the fact that I'd be so fucking far in front of you that it would be of absolutely no consequence.

The fact that my car is 15yrs old, more powerful, reliable, comfortable and cost me 1/3rd or less than yours did speaks volumes about your stupidity.

Do you feel better yet, fag?

Let me correct you.

You have an underpowered 2 seater with an un needed & overrated diff and exhaust, coilover suspension & homosexual body kit and other styling effects that you fang around corners bouncing off the rev limiter in an inane attempt to look "quick". The fact that you can corner marginally faster than me is completely negated by the fact that I'd be so fucking far in front of you that it would be of absolutely no consequence.

The fact that my car is 15yrs old, more powerful, reliable, comfortable and cost me 1/3rd or less than yours did speaks volumes about your stupidity.

Do you feel better yet, fag?

Have fun with your automatic grandmas car :wave:

The guy who once owned the biggest piece of shit unreliable, 3400lb+(HEAVY), 222hp(his probably had 166HP), FWD, NA 3000GT and posted pics bragging about it on this forum now accuses someone else of having a grocery getter. Are you nuts?

His car is RWD, lighter, more reliable, 10x more tunable. He could easily get huge HP out of it and have a highway beast. How does having an auto make him a grocery getter. Not everyone wants to drift around like you projectard. :ftard:

He obviously didn't read what I posted earlier about the toyota ECT transmission. The bottom line is that I can drive it like a manual if I feel like it, except that I don't have to come off boost to decouple the clutch.

He's just fucking ignorant and bitter about owning an underpowered POS girls car.

The guy who once owned the biggest piece of shit unreliable, 3400lb+(HEAVY), 222hp(his probably had 166HP), FWD, NA 3000GT and posted pics bragging about it on this forum now accuses someone else of having a grocery getter. Are you nuts?
Well seeing as how there were NO 3000GT's prior to 1997 (Mine was a 94) had the SOHC 6v engine, I'd say you're full of shit from the get go and no one should even listen or read to what you have to say :lol:

PS: The SOHC 160HP engine was for the Dodge Stealth ES's and base 3kgt from 1997+. :rolleyes:

Well seeing as how there were NO 3000GT's prior to 1997 (Mine was a 94) had the SOHC 6v engine, I'd say you're full of shit from the get go and no one should even listen or read to what you have to say :lol:

PS: The SOHC 160HP engine was for the Dodge Stealth ES's and base 3kgt from 1997+. :rolleyes:

The SOHC 12v engine, previously only available in the base model Stealth, was added to the Mitsubishi range after the Dodge version was discontinued. Slower sales in the American sports car market led to a planned facelift for 1997 being abandoned in favor of minor cosmetic adjustments. The car then soldiered on until 1999 until imports were discontinued. Production for the domestic market finally ceased in 2001.
[edit]

Model specifications

Mitsubishi 3000GT (USA, Canada)

* Engine: SOHC 12v V6
* Compression: 8.9:1
* Peak power: 119 kW (161 PS) @ 5500 rpm
* Peak torque: 250 N·m (185 ft·lbf) @ 4000 rpm

Mitsubishi 3000GT SL (USA); Mitsubishi GTO

* Engine: DOHC 24v V6
* Compression: 10.0:1
* Peak power: 165 kW (225 PS) @ 6000 rpm
* Peak torque: 277 N·m (205 ft·lbf) @ 4500 rpm

Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo

* Engine: DOHC 24v V6 twin turbo
* Compression: 8.0:1
* Peak power: 206 kW (280 PS) @ 6000 rpm
* Peak torque: 427 N·m (315 ft·lbf) @ 2500 rpm

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4, 3000GT VR-4 Spyder

* Peak power: 221 kW (320 PS) @ 6000 rpm

OWNED

He obviously didn't read what I posted earlier about the toyota ECT transmission. The bottom line is that I can drive it like a manual if I feel like it, except that I don't have to come off boost to decouple the clutch.

He's just fucking ignorant and bitter about owning an underpowered POS girls car.
You can't drift with that tranny so it doesn't matter.

You own a drifters car that you can't drift. CONGRATS!

The SOHC 12v engine, previously only available in the base model Stealth, was added to the Mitsubishi range after the Dodge version was discontinued. Slower sales in the American sports car market led to a planned facelift for 1997 being abandoned in favor of minor cosmetic adjustments. The car then soldiered on until 1999 until imports were discontinued. Production for the domestic market finally ceased in 2001.
[edit]

Model specifications

Mitsubishi 3000GT (USA, Canada)

* Engine: SOHC 12v V6
* Compression: 8.9:1
* Peak power: 119 kW (161 PS) @ 5500 rpm
* Peak torque: 250 N·m (185 ft·lbf) @ 4000 rpm

Mitsubishi 3000GT SL (USA); Mitsubishi GTO

* Engine: DOHC 24v V6
* Compression: 10.0:1
* Peak power: 165 kW (225 PS) @ 6000 rpm
* Peak torque: 277 N·m (205 ft·lbf) @ 4500 rpm

Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo

* Peak power: 206 kW (280 PS) @ 6000 rpm

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4, 3000GT VR-4 Spyder

* Peak power: 221 kW (320 PS) @ 6000 rpm

OWNED
Please read my edit sir, thnx.

1997+

Project stealth edited to save face what a fag. You don't even know the car you previously owned. You truely are a disgrace to car people.

It's also funny how project tried to make it sound like he had a VR4 3000GT, but I recalled that his was the FWD shitty version. :lol: He's so stupid.

Project stealth edited to save face what a fag. You don't even know the car you previously owned. You truely are a disgrace to car people.

???

Stealth edited? How about I typed the wrong info at first and realized it and changed it :lol:

You just tried to make me look bad by jumping the gun :rofl:

Typical TW fashion.

I just have too much car knowledge to keep everything sorta perfectly in my brain, apologies <3

You can't drift with that tranny so it doesn't matter.

You own a drifters car that you can't drift. CONGRATS!

Why would I want to drift a perfectly good car? Read my previous post for what I think of drifting, it's for fuckwits that like to abuse cars.

I think that in light of this, your congrats are in order, fuckwit. Point a to point b, I'd shit down your neck all day long. And be more comfortable and look like a man doing it.

Why would I want to drift a perfectly good car? Read my previous post for what I think of drifting, it's for fuckwits that like to abuse cars.

I think that in light of this, your congrats are in order, fuckwit. Point a to point b, I'd shit down your neck all day long. And be more comfortable and look like a man doing it.
If you think it's so stupid, why did you buy a automatic drifters car? :rofl:

GG

OMG

I didn't "TUNE" my fucking 3000GT :rofl:

Secondly, even if I wanted to, or did, it would've had better performance than the fucking Soarer, can you say AWD TWIN TURBO BITCH!?
But yes Mitsubishi is shit for quality, that isn't news.

I OWNED a 3000GT for a short time. He STILL owns an automaitc poor mans luxury car that he can't do anything with except drive to the store.

You hinted at it there you retard.

Back