Cali Driver's Test

SuperSlug said:
Where'd you move to?

I'm one of the half dozen tw freshman entering Berkeley. Thanks for the info guys. I normally wouldn't have made a fuss about it, but there's a lot riding on me passing this in a hurry. You can miss 7? Is it 25 total?

*edit* "Pass a traffic laws and sign test. There are 36 questions on the test. A passing score is at least 31 correct answers." Hmm.. that's def a harder ratio than my slackerish state.

Last edited:
daunt said:
*edit* "Pass a traffic laws and sign test. There are 36 questions on the test. A passing score is at least 31 correct answers." Hmm.. that's def a harder ratio than my slackerish state.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Like some of us have said - if you have driving experience, it should be no problem for you. =)

now is it just me or should these tests NOT be easy? I swear every day i see people on the road that have absolutely no business being there.

daunt said:
I'm one of the half dozen tw freshman entering Berkeley. Thanks for the info guys. I normally wouldn't have made a fuss about it, but there's a lot riding on me passing this in a hurry. You can miss 7? Is it 25 total?

who else goes to UCB

and have you met them or what?

sorry im of no use to the driving test question, curious though about the TW frosh class

Irishknight said:
now is it just me or should these tests NOT be easy? I swear every day i see people on the road that have absolutely no business being there.

Yeah well for some reason apparently they want everybody to pass. The actual driving test is even easier than the written one.

Back