Bye bye Bears season

Someone in TW Chicagoland needs to have a party or set up a get together at a bar for some Sunday football!
Central location like say maybe Palatine? gotta be 21 tho.

I just got a new 52" LCD. I'm in the West Suburbs, please don't stalk me you-know-who. Screws2you knows Ixiterra, and sloggs and Ixiterra know my phone # so we can work something out I think. Unfortunately, Stoner, my rear-left tire has stopped exploding annually so I haven't had time to check up with you :). PM me if you want to set up something, we can use my place or anyone else's, I'm game.

Might want to check with Doaln and Misfit, they're big Bears fans too.

:lol:

sad but true.

Bears should draft Daniels. Tebow, Bradford, and McCoy will be gone by the time they get to pick. Pat White should be around if they want to take a chance.

Assuming the Bears finish somewhere around .500 (of course not obviously, DA BEARS), and have middle of the draft pick, I think Tebow and Daniels would be left as far as high profile QBs go. In a surprise move, Rasham Salaam goes back in time and re-enters the draft to be picked by the Bears to suck again. Bears also trade away next 2 decades' picks for Cade McNown Jr.

P.S. Awesome website I just found: http://startkyleorton.blogspot.com/2007/11/1-i-fucking-hate-you-cade-mcnown-you.html

Last edited:
That was the Detroit game right? I was at that game with the best tickets of my life. $400 tickets or whatever the fuck. on the 50 in the cadillac club. good times..

HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME. I BUMPED A TWO MONTH OLD THREAD TO LOOK COOL.

YEAH CADILLAC CLUB AND HEATED INDOOR PARKING WOOOOOOO.

Back