Bye bye Bears season

orton.jpg

Grossman Blows!

The quarterback position has never been important in the Bears scheme of things since their inception in 1921. It's all about O line, running the ball, and a killer defense. Having some body at QB that isn't a COMPLETE fuckup is just a bonus.

Sexy Rexy DID take us to a superbowl a little while ago, you know.

The quarterback position has never been important in the Bears scheme of things since their inception in 1921. It's all about O line, running the ball, and a killer defense. Having some body at QB that isn't a COMPLETE fuckup is just a bonus.

He sure did, but the fuckhead has looked like a deer in headlights after week 7 in 06.

Devin has had more fumbles than touchdowns this year I believe, lol.
But yeah, that nigga can run Fo sho!

Last edited:
He sure did, but the fuckhead has looked like a deer in headlights after week 7 in 06.

Well, ya. Just think positive dude. It don't matter that he turns the ball over 6 times a game, and all our competent receivers left in free agency. We have a studly rookie running back. Backed up by Urlacher and Briggs, the defense will outscore all oposition by themselves. Trust me. :sick:

I don't think the QB not being an important position was really by choice. :p: Besides, Kyle Orton showed the fundamentals of a QB that would absolutely thrive in that system. It's a humongous loss.

But, at least as a fan I can watch next week's game with zero expectation. Over under on Rex's QB rating is 45.0.

As to Devin Hester, if we keep getting 40 yardline avg field position, I don't care if he doesn't get any TDs, but for the LOVE OF GOD STOP FUCKING FUMBLING!

As to Devin Hester, if we keep getting 40 yardline avg field position, I don't care if he doesn't get any TDs, but for the LOVE OF GOD STOP FUCKING FUMBLING!

Haha, yeah, pretty much what I was saying.

Someone in TW Chicagoland needs to have a party or set up a get together at a bar for some Sunday football!
Central location like say maybe Palatine? gotta be 21 tho.

palatine is not the central location for anything at all ever

also Hester looks like shit this year, every time he touches the ball it looks like hes trying to take a big hit, fake being hurt and sit out and collect a paycheck

Back