[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

Glad to see you could manufacture a few more pathetic excuses though. You real good at that.
What exactly am I making an excuse for? Giving you the accepted definition of "mass shooting"?

I'm not arguing blacks commit fewer crimes. I'm not saying whites shoot more people. I'm saying that when there's a shooting where 4 or more people die the shooter is usually a white guy. It's not just proportional to our percentage of the population either.

Does that offend you so much you have to post irrelevant statistics in a failed effort to make a point?

What exactly am I making an excuse for? Giving you the accepted definition of "mass shooting"?

I'm not arguing blacks commit fewer crimes. I'm not saying whites shoot more people. I'm saying that when there's a shooting where 4 or more people die the shooter is usually a white guy. It's not just proportional to our percentage of the population either.

Does that offend you so much you have to post irrelevant statistics in a failed effort to make a point?

in 2015 41% of all mass (rampage) shooters were White, 39% were black

blacks make up ~14% of the total population

you're right, its not proportional at all

don't let facts get in the way of your bullshit

lmao cya

No more than it bothers you being 300 lbs of southern hillbilly with a pseudo understanding of genetics

And you make a great point about mass shooting stats. It proves whites are better at shooting. More efficient at target hitting and that perhaps blacks have too good of access to hospitals and emergency health care...if 12 can get hit a day and so few die

All new things for me to laugh at and rail against in the future.

Thank you...your idiocy is motivational

No more than it bothers you being 300 lbs of southern hillbilly with a pseudo understanding of genetics

And you make a great point about mass shooting stats. It proves whites are better at shooting. More efficient at target hitting and that perhaps blacks have too good of access to hospitals and emergency health care...if 12 can get hit a day and so few die

All new things for me to laugh at and rail against in the future.

Thank you...your idiocy is motivational
Straight from your fingertips.. right to my heart.
:cry:

If only you could physically chew on it. It was deep fried.

I know you have no shame in your game. We all see that by now.

And just as before:
What does any of this have to do with rednecks in a building in Oregon? I'm supposed to be on-topic with your off-topic tangent?

Gg

Keep practicing daffy...you might just stumble across a coherent point by mistake. Or land on something by accident

Last edited:
See what you don't understand is that pirates used to mess with cargo ships. Vikings used to pillage towns.

So what those muds are doing on that bus is perfectly acceptable and we need to be tolerant

I don't get how this prank was worth a grand.
$10 I could see, but whatever.

Since a group of around a dozen armed militants took over a federal building on a remote wildlife reserve in Oregon to protest government "tyranny" earlier this month, the public's response has been less than sympathetic.

The "militia" may well be a little peckish and cold, but at least they have now have plenty of lube to accompany all the dildos they've been sent in the post.

On Thursday, Max Temkin, a Chicago-based designer, posted to Twitter his order of a 55-gallon drum of personal lubricant, which he kindly sent to the group
many have claimed are domestic "terrorists".

It cost Max more than $1,000 and people have been very keen to show their support for the cause.

I can understand how these guys lost the fight to Ziomedia, but how did these guys lose the appeal to the masses in social media? Did their wealth alienate? That they farmed animals? Owned rifles? How did they lose grass roots support?

I can understand how these guys lost the fight to Ziomedia, but how did these guys lose the appeal to the masses in social media? Did their wealth alienate? That they farmed animals? Owned rifles? How did they lose grass roots support?

Back