[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

oregon_standoff7.jpg

lol ^^^

FBI Agents. ^

You're wrong. They're the result of selective breeding during generations of slavery and segregation. They only way to improve the American negro is through dilution of an inferior gene pool. This is best accomplished by encouraging black men to pursue the social rejects of white society: fat chicks.

wow get a liberal drunk and the truth comes out

wow get a liberal drunk and the truth comes out
I don't know how you got "liberal" out of that statement. I made a similar claim on Facebook and got "racist" and "redneck". I guess the key is to call someone whatever you hate most when you disagree with them.

I keep thinking of that woman being dragged into the subway and there is not one MAN that will help her.

Not one!

I view all European males as such. All of you! I really want you all to die but, i need to protect my cultural heritage and where my family has come from therefore, i will defend my heritage with my life against these invaders once you call for help!

why are Whites the only people deemed mass shooter?

when a nigger eliminates his entire gang rival. is that not a mass shooting? is he not a serial killer?

we label Whites terrible things because it's an anomaly when we commit heinous, un-explainable acts.

when that nigger in chicago opened up on a black crowd because they were gang rivals families, the media said that was a random act of gang violence. it was just as premeditated as any "mass shooting" Whites have committed.

the hypocrisy is depressing and statistics don't lie.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-12/meanwhile-chicago-120-people-shot-first-10-days-2016

120 people shot in Chicongo in first 10 days of 2016

Yet 0 mass shootings

LouCy gets his facts from bad sources. Has fear for guns but not criminals and terrorists

Last edited:
I don't know how you got "liberal" out of that statement. I made a similar claim on Facebook and got "racist" and "redneck". I guess the key is to call someone whatever you hate most when you disagree with them.

Rasict to eugenicists

Redneck to reality

But I bet you scored mad black pussy out of that comment on FB.

Fat chicks...fat retarded computer nerd from Alabama... I bet they couldn't wait for you to water down their genes and jeans

why wouldn't we include 9/11 if we're going to talk about victim counts?

Because other than 9/11, there's been very little going in here in the US. The problem is people take on the problems in Europe and other places. Europe has a much. much bigger problem with Muslims than the US does. Simple geography makes a big difference. The US is a long way away from being Europe.

Now, of course people are fearful of the US running into the same problems of Europe and that's valid, but politicians and others would have you believe that there's evil muslims running around everywhere on Main St USA and that's simply not true.

id agree with lou on the selective breeding and such but the average iq of africans is lower

if anything white ppl prolly made American blacks smarter

get mad

120 people shot in Chicongo in first 10 days of 2016

Yet 0 mass shootings
There's an accepted definition of "mass shooting" that most murders by firearm don't meet. Not a lot of shootings in Chicago result in 4 deaths at once.

Is this your attempt to prove guns aren't a problem? Because you're not doing a very good job.

id agree with lou on the selective breeding and such but the average iq of africans is lower
When we started bringing slaves to the colonies these were the tribes sold to us by their fellow black conquerors. They were the dregs of the African continent. We bring them to the new world, and through selection of stock based on criteria that made them good field workers, selectively bred what amounts to a good pit bull, not a labrador - strong, but stupid.
if anything white ppl prolly made American blacks smarter
Only when the slave masters raped some of their stock did their bastard offspring begin improving the population. Their mulatto descendants were the forefathers of the civil rights movement.

If you want a smarter dog you don't breed pit bulls with other pit bulls, you throw a collie or something into the mix. Obviously nobody wants black women (except nigafool), so white males aren't up to the task. Pushing the less desirable white women into the arms of a black man ensures that that child, who will always be seen as "black" is raised by a better single parent, with no involvement from his "father", and has a better chance of being taught white values and how to function in society.

20150114_185205_.jpg

The result: better "black" people and one less fat chick popping out Honey Boo Boos.

wow lou is one of the most racist people on these forums and he's on team hillary
How is it racist to recognize there are differences between races? The biggest lie is that "all men are created equal". We may all have the same inalienable rights but there's no evidence to support that claim otherwise. There are "breeds" of humans same as there are breeds of dog.

Also, as I've said many times, I vote Libertarian. When that wasn't an option, I would vote Republican before the Tea Party came along. Gary Johnson will probably be the Libertarian candidate. I'd never vote for Hillary, and if it was a choice between Trump and Sanders, I'd pick Bernie.

There's an accepted definition of "mass shooting" that most murders by firearm don't meet. Not a lot of shootings in Chicago result in 4 deaths at once.

Is this your attempt to prove guns aren't a problem? Because you're not doing a very good job.

My bad that a nig nog shooting a gun on its side isn't accurate enough to kill four at a time...and only hits 12 per day, everyday, in Chicongo

And in that banana republic guns are an issue...and every gun law you love plus any you could ever imagine isn't helping one iota

Imagine that . Lol

Glad to see you could manufacture a few more pathetic excuses though. You real good at that.

An entire thread of them so far from you. If only you got paid for this. Might not have to live in Alabama anymore

Could afford to take your southern poverty law ctr gig on the road some. Make it a traveling circus.

Last edited:
Back