Bridude has passed away

He was a big GoT fan and now he's not going to get to see the end. Rest in Peace Bridude. I hope they pin the driver who killed you to the wall.

He was a big GoT fan and now he's not going to get to see the end. Rest in Peace Bridude. I hope they pin the driver who killed you to the wall.

After the way this season has gone at least he didn't miss much.

Rip Bridude

Every time my family jumps in a car, I remind them that it's the most dangerous daily thing we do. Making a left turn, he wouldn't have gotten hit in the driver side, it would be the passenger side... the guy that ran the red must have been going way too fast.
Eyes always on the road and watch out for the other drivers.

Last edited:
Every time my family jumps in a car, I remind them that it's the most dangerous daily thing we do. Making a left turn, he wouldn't have gotten hit in the driver side it would be the passenger side... the guy that ran the red must have been going way too fast.

stop talking about details. this aint one of the stupid political / societal topics we argue about when some random news story is posted here.

we lost another of our real life friends, and to make matters worse, he had a wife and lil bridude kiddos. :(

imo, i think this thread is proper for now, but after some private healing time, maybe we should think about doing something nice for his family. :(

Every time my family jumps in a car, I remind them that it's the most dangerous daily thing we do. Making a left turn, he wouldn't have gotten hit in the driver side, it would be the passenger side... the guy that ran the red must have been going way too fast.
Eyes always on the road and watch out for the other drivers.

Depends which direction the person running a red is coming from.

stop talking about details. this aint one of the stupid political / societal topics we argue about when some random news story is posted here.

we lost another of our real life friends, and to make matters worse, he had a wife and lil bridude kiddos. :(

imo, i think this thread is proper for now, but after some private healing time, maybe we should think about doing something nice for his family. :(

I didn’t know Bri well but I’m happy to donate.

I would be happy to help contribute to his family.

Back