Breakthrough Invention Can Help Save World's Auto Makers!!!

has there been any independent verification of claims yet?

otherwise it's like all the other internet fuel products that are bullshit

edit: there was a mythbusters test of a product like this iirc

I actually have a friend who is partnered with T. Boon Pickens and some other for this exact thing. I don't think this is his company though. He was telling me sunday night at dinner that he should be able to get 200 mpg in almost any vehicle. He also said he is working on the hydrogen fuel cell for homes. So that it would run most major appliances.

Correct me if im wrong. But when hydrogen mixes with oxygen and gets compressed and blows up (say in a cylinder in a car), it turns back into water?

Now water in a car engine leads to detonation. Detonation leads to blown valve gaskets and blown head gaskets what leads to your motor just plain exploding in the long run. By long run i mean a few hours with the constant flow of water droplets blowing up and in your cylinder.

Amirite?

Correct me if im wrong. But when hydrogen mixes with oxygen and gets compressed and blows up (say in a cylinder in a car), it turns back into water?

Now water in a car engine leads to detonation. Detonation leads to blown valve gaskets and blown head gaskets what leads to your motor just plain exploding in the long run. By long run i mean a few hours with the constant flow of water droplets blowing up and in your cylinder.

Amirite?

You are so far off base its not funny.

Amirite?

no

...enhancing the combustion of fuel from 30% up to 90% or more, completely incinerating fuel toxins and particulates due to the high 3000 degree burn temperature of the Hydrogen catalyst, creating clean air exhaust discharge.

The first thing to leap out at me...

Most automotive internal combustion engines are designed for temperatures in the hundreds of degrees. Not thousands of degrees.

This device would melt an engine into slag. :lol:

please 'splain bew
The bond angle between the Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms in water is 104.5°. By increasing the bond angle through catalytic reduction (typically to 109°, but I'm not sure which valence configuration they're using), you increase the potential energy of the molecule since you performed work against the electrostatic potential. This energy can be used to increase fuel efficiency and the overall performance factor of an internal combustion engine.

H2O.png

Doh, it cut off the 104.5 degrees part.

The bond angle between the Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms in water is 104.5°. By increasing the bond angle through catalytic reduction (typically to 109°, but I'm not sure which valence configuration they're using), you increase the potential energy of the molecule since you performed work against the electrostatic potential. This energy can be used to increase fuel efficiency and the overall performance factor of an internal combustion engine.

interesting. thanks bew.

I have a hard time getting excited about this.

Mostly because the world auto industry is a dinosaur at the very end of its evolutionary cycle. Even if this is somehow Totally Awesome and Real! it will be stifled, crushed, and ignored by a lumbering beast too stupid and too stubborn to help itself out of a crisis of bloat, lack of creativity, and zero ambition.

I agree, and it's sad.

Back