[BREAKING] Texas Voter ID Law

That wasn't a fucking opinion. Poll taxes have been declared straight up unconstitutional for federal and state elections by the supreme court.

If they were telling you, pay $16 for the right to vote, you'd be against that, right?

The last poll tax to be declared unconstitutional was TWO dollars. Adjusting for inflation, it was $14 and change. So the amount we're talking about is already well over what's been declared unconstitutional.

Telling someone, you need to pay $16 for this ID, and it's the ID that lets you vote.. how is that any different?

What if we sold tokens to vote? The tokens are $16. And they "prevent fraud". You're telling me that's not a tax? It's a sketchy workaround the law.

I'm half-expecting republicans to introduce literacy tests next november.

that would be racist

mexicans wouldn't know it...nig nogs simply can't understand it

Wicklow2002b.jpg

picture ballot best option for them I'm afraid

hqdefault.jpg

it would also work well with this types of voters professional occupation and hobby.

That wasn't a fucking opinion. Poll taxes have been declared straight up unconstitutional for federal and state elections by the supreme court.

If they were telling you, pay $16 for the right to vote, you'd be against that, right?

The last poll tax to be declared unconstitutional was TWO dollars. Adjusting for inflation, it was $14 and change. So the amount we're talking about is already well over what's been declared unconstitutional.

Telling someone, you need to pay $16 for this ID, and it's the ID that lets you vote.. how is that any different?

What if we sold tokens to vote? The tokens are $16. And they "prevent fraud". You're telling me that's not a tax? It's a sketchy workaround the law.

gas and stamps aren't free

i'm not in favor of those kind of voter taxes either. why must the barriers to voting be so high? So difficult and unachievable?

so make it happen...make em free. tear down these berlin walls

It's just math.

You're removing (x) # of real voters from casting their ballots so (y) # of (fake) voters don't cheat.

If x > y, then this law is fucking stupid.

If x > y, and x is generally minorities and vote democrat, this law is fucking evil and is simply a different form of cheating.

you honestly think there are more people who have no ID that vote(aka your definition of real voters) as opposed to ones that cheat BECAUSE they dont have to show ID?

anyway, i live in corruption central(illinois) and we gotta have a voter ID card last i checked. so why is it ok for us?

You are damned right I would be against that. However there isn't a fee required to vote. You just have to have means to prove you the fuck you are. Which lets them know...

1. You are of age to vote. (17+ in the State of Texas)

2. You are a citizen of the United States of America. (Common sense)

3. You live in the area required to vote. For Example: Folks who live in Cali, who are just visiting, should not be voting in an election held in Texas.

Wow you don't know shit about Fiat Currency. 2 US Dollars is actually worth the equivalent of 10 cents. If that. Here stupid. Learn something.

chart-dollar-fed-destruction.jpg

Except a Texas ID is not the only "ID that lets you vote." My advice for you is to actually conduct a bit of research before you start bumping your gums because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

That would be total bullshit but that is not what is happening so your piss poor example is totally invalid. Actually there IS a rather simple work around. If you knew what you were talking about then you would already know about it.

You have research to do. See to it.

Free id sounds good to me.

My Mother, who lives in Alabama, told me that's what the State of Alabama did when everyone started pissing their pants about this very same topic. Plus it's Alabama law you MUST present ID to a cop when stopped for any reason. That "I can't afford an ID" excuse doesn't fly there at all. Shits free so you'd better have one.

Last edited:
Wow you don't know shit about Fiat Currency. 2 US Dollars is actually worth the equivalent of 10 cents. If that. Here stupid. Learn something.

chart-dollar-fed-destruction.jpg

If inflation goes up 2%...something that used to cost $1.00 (then) costs $1.02 (now).

Now/Then

So the dollar lost two percent of its spending power. Making it worth $0.98 in equivalent spending power.

Then/Now

So you can see how it can be taken in either context I guess. You can take the reciprocal of either number to determine a modern day equivalence.

Minimum_wage.png

sort of like this.

And tele, re: your quarter image - deflation is bad, too. Ideally minimum wage would go up consistent with what the dollar is actually worth.

And tele, re: your quarter image - deflation is bad, too. Ideally minimum wage would go up consistent with what the dollar is actually worth.

yeah...same goes for the commodities you use that money for.

according to your inflation calculator 5 quarters ($1.25 in 1964) is the equivalent, minimum wage adjustment, of $9.59 today.

whereas the silver in those coins has a melt worth of $3.15 x 5 = $15.75

sort of proving that either silver is over-valued...or the inflation stats, that your calculator is based on, are low balled stats. that reality is far worse than that. much as the deflation is bad argument is used to justify further inflation theft.

rofl, you talk a lot of shit for someone who is dumb as bricks

here let me point you to an inflation calculator

Inflation Calculator: Bureau of Labor Statistics

type in $2 and 1966/2014 and get back to me

Your Mom is dumb as bricks bitch. Fuck you and that calculator. I don't need that bullshit to school you. I can use simple logic and some pics to prove you are a fucking moron. Here goes dip shit!

When there is much of something that something loses value because there is much of something.

330bfpz.jpg

Especially when that something is not even worth the paper it is printed on.

bmqnfoq.jpg

FYI: This is just some of the 80+ ounces of real money I have sitting here on my desk that I haven't buried yet.

2hqe3dl.jpg

So when you get you some real money get back to me.

:satan:

Last edited:
sort of proving that either silver is over-valued...or the inflation stats, that your calculator is based on, are low balled stats. that reality is far worse than that. much as the deflation is bad argument is used to justify further inflation theft.
you are aware of how inflation is calculated, right? I can't imagine that someone who writes so many words and googles for so many images wouldn't be aware of such a basic economic fact.

according to your inflation calculator 5 quarters ($1.25 in 1964) is the equivalent, minimum wage adjustment, of $9.59 today.

whereas the silver in those coins has a melt worth of $3.15 x 5 = $15.75

You are on point Tele so well done bro. The current melt worth is actually $15.71. No big deal because the "price" fluctuates all forever. As long as I'm in the plus I'm good. Right now I'm up over a dollar on all 80 ounces of Silver because I went beast mode buying spree when Silver was 16.38 per ounce. :satan:

Actually Silver is currently grossly undervalued. Considering the massive industrial applications Silver can be used for, and many other factors I'm not going to type, Silver should be valued at over 700.00 per ounce. However the banksters manipulate the value of Silver in order to keep their pretend fuck everyone in the face fake money charade going.

Think of it all like a big assed upside down pyramid. That upside down pyramid is all the fiat currencies, stocks, bonds, treasury notes, etf's, and every single bullshit paper scam they have going on.

Now picture that big assed full of shit pyramid sitting on a small up pointed pyramid. That little up facing pyramid is Gold and Silver. Real Money.

Now it is a mathematical certainty that big assed upside down pyramid will fall over and fall the fuck apart. Meanwhile that lil Gold and Silver pyramid will be like "Damn formerly big assed upside pyramid. Sucks to be you because you really aint worth a fuck now."

Spoiler

Last edited:
you are aware of how inflation is calculated, right? I can't imagine that someone who writes so many words and googles for so many images wouldn't be aware of such a basic economic fact.

you know how statistical manipulation works right?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/04/10/the-ins-and-outs-of-chained-cpi-explained/

Here's the bottom line: Using chained CPI instead of CPI-W means the rate at which those benefits tick up would be slower, because the former reflects substitutions consumers would make in response to rising prices of certain items.Therein lies the "chained" part of the name. The metric utilizes a basket of goods and services that are measured changes from month to month; much like a daisy chain. If the cost of a certain form of transportation goes up, for example, people might switch to another kind. This kind of "substitution" is part of what is factored into chained CPI.

Overall, the change would save the federal government about $130 billion over the next decade.

of course you should given your degree/background

hope this is basic enough for you to answer your own condescending question.

Last edited:
You are on point Tele so well done bro. The current melt worth is actually $15.71. No big deal because the "price" fluctuates all forever. As long as I'm in the plus I'm good. Right now I'm up over a dollar because I went beast mode buying spree when Silver was 16.38 per ounce.

Actually Silver is currently grossly undervalued. Considering the massive industrial applications Silver can be used for and many other factor Silver should be vauled at over 700.00 per ounce. However the banksters manipulate the value of Silver in order to keep their pretend money charade going.

Think of a big assed upside down pyramid. That upside down pyramid is all the fiat currencies, stocks, bonds, treasury notes, etf's, and every single bullshit paper scam they have going on.

Now picture that big assed full of shit pyramid sitting on a small up pointed pyramid. That little up facing pyramid is Gold and Silver. Real Money.

It is a mathematical certainty that big assed upside down pyramid will fall over and fall the fuck apart. Meanwhile that lil Gold and Silver pyramid will be like "damn formerly big assed upside pyramid. Sucks to be you."

For people like cogz and triple everything is simple (too simple)

deflation is bad. cpi indexs are honest and conclusive.

for the rest there is trying to figure out what something is an isn't worth in a world dominated with monopolies, bubble blowing, and market manipulations.

it isn't easy.....using listed CPI #'s vs. Gold/Silver both are overpriced.
using shadowstats CPI it is under valued. I tried to figure out a more realistic index, using either my own basket, or others attempts.

US Daily Index » The Billion Prices Project @ MIT

and I'm not sure what to believe anymore. 1200 appears to be the floor for gold...I have no ideas about silver

http://www.ibtimes.com/gold-prices-...roduction-cutbacks-world-gold-council-1553008

Back