Brandy or whiskey egg nog

from my experience of making it once yes 100% but it took about 3 months b4 the edge started coming off.

"grand marIner" 4 those of us not in the kno

got me laffed out of the room by a drunken harlot in high school

my butt still hurts

#Sad!

"grand marIner" 4 those of us not in the kno

got me laffed out of the room by a drunken harlot in high school

my butt still hurts

#Sad!

huh? confused. I spelt it right.

71pV8ELDyRL._SL1500_.jpg

Incorrect.

Correct.

You are still a bunch of cum-drinkers. Here is a curse: I curse you to think of drinking a bucket of cum every time you drink eggnog. You will think of this post on TW and laugh. Egg nog cum shots will shoot out your nose.

This is the TW Egg Nog Cum Curse and it starts - now...

You are still a bunch of cum-drinkers. Here is a curse: I curse you to think of drinking a bucket of cum every time you drink eggnog. You will think of this post on TW and laugh. Egg nog cum shots will shoot out your nose.

This is the TW Egg Nog Cum Curse and it starts - now...

you an expert on cum drinking whats ur deal

what's the recipe for this one, sounds pretty good

2 eggs
85g fine sugar
180ml milk
120ml heavy whipping cream
60ml spiced rum (I used Kraken last year)
60ml grand marnier
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Add in the above order one at a time into blender at a lowish setting. Done. Super easy. Usually make in advance and throw in the fridge.

freshly-grated nutmeg on top to serve.

Brandy.

With just a hint of cinnamon. Go get an actual cinnamon stick and grate it, don't cheap out, and nutmeg.

Rum works too.

2 eggs
85g fine sugar
180ml milk
60ml grand marnier
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Add in the above order one at a time into blender at a lowish setting. Done. Super easy. Usually make in advance and throw in the fridge.

umm, u should probably cook it first

umm, u should probably cook it first

The alcohol kills salmonella, although that probably only works if aged, and I don't tend to age more than a day before first drinking, and usually drink it all in about a week (I make a batch that is a multiple of the above). However, salmonella is in a tiny amount of eggs these days. Like 0.1% are contaminated. Risk is pretty tiny.

2 eggs
85g fine sugar
180ml milk
60ml grand marnier
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Sounds good.

I love Kraken.

I got a bottle of Bundaberg spiced last year and it is also really good, different from Kraken but very drinkable.

Back