Bitcoin Surge

brb writing a lolcowls article because im totally not a brainwashed sjw faggot that doesnt understand agreed statements of fact or consent

if it turns into a defamation suit against SA goons and t2 queers ill be happy :-D

BDS - bitcoin derangement syndrome

these deep state (((banking cartel))) fake news media goons r going after bitcoin as hard as they go after donnie t, and they're having nearly as much success at it

Look for a surge in bitcoin in the next month or 2. Hedge funds will then be allowed to invest. It's not 100% but the actual experts in the field are saying btc will go to 40k.

Maybe not as much as this guy says but...
Cll80Kx.png

i'd rather bet money on a rooster crowing then something mcafee says

the whole hype around crypto was it's social utility

we're about as close to crypto being used by the average joe in everyday life as we are to landing on mars

everything we've seen from crypto so far has been strictly speculation and it's value as a commodity

Last edited:
Thanks to my sound investment strategy in 4 days I went from being able to buy a midrange gpu to a high end you at the most well knock bitcoin accepting retailer proving it is a real currency.

Think of a world where grandma Jones doesn't eat for 3 days but then the next can buy all her groceries and cat food because the magical mystery moneymaking coin doubled in value. We could all be rich together (but not other times)

Back