Bitcoin Surge

$KIN

Also $WTC - it's had the shit kicked out of it with some PR nightmares, but the tech stands and they are blowing up partnerships with big time Chinese players left and right. A successful China is a successful WTC. Hard not to be bullish as fuck long term.

Last edited:
do u trade that on an exchange or are u just holding it

I mine equihash coins then autoexchange to digibyte

I just hold it.

Currently hold ADA, XLM, ZiL, RVN, GAT and FXT.

Recently sold all my XRP and doubled up on FXT as I think that'll jump as people find out about it. Then I'll jump out before people realise the token is pretty well useless (imo).

That Doge coin is so hot right now.

A bunch of BaNano Coin is even better.

banano-coin.jpg

The first occasion when I can recall hearing this was in the mid-year of 2011. The cost of bitcoin was amidst a spike, up to $30 at the highest point of bitcoin's first huge "air pocket". Throughout the years from that point forward, I've truly heard this sort of articulation hundreds possibly a huge number of times.

Dc86-CEW4AM-bCR.jpg

guess the cat is out of the bag now... if you cunts are mining anything other than waltonchain you haven't been paying attention and you're doing it wrong.

if you use whattomine to max your daily profits you are doing it wrong.

agreed but that pic clearly demonstrates mining Walton is ~10x more profitable than the next most profitable coin. what's the most profitable coin you're mining and how much do you make off of it in a 24 hour period? I've just got 1 1080ti and it's doing ~2 wtc / day or ~$25/day.

agreed but that pic clearly demonstrates mining Walton is ~10x more profitable than the next most profitable coin. what's the most profitable coin you're mining and how much do you make off of it in a 24 hour period? I've just got 1 1080ti and it's doing ~2 wtc / day or ~$25/day.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES

(is wtc even listed on wtm I don't see it where did u find that pic bro)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES

(is wtc even listed on wtm I don't see it where did u find that pic bro)

hmmm i duno - i don't use wtm, that pic was posted in the mining group of the waltonchain slack.

i don't think wtc is officially up on wtm right now because actually we're just mining WTCT - the wtct will be converted into wtc at token swap which should be happening at the end of this month.

alright that's fair - can't argue against that... the pic was made in good faith - the guy who made it is mining wtct with the mining gear checked on the boxes of the pic - and the figures are his estimated income given market prices at the time he made it.

like i said a 1080ti finds about a block a day. 1 block is ~25 bucks right now. CPU mining is also possible and if you're a little computer savvy you can mine with both GPU and CPU at the same time. My threadripper finds about a block every ~40 hours now.

thats not bad for a single 1080ti if this is true. Thats very good. If you can sell the coins. Seems too easy to me. but if your stacking cash like that then good for you. Cant hate on someone doing something that works for them.

thats not bad for a single 1080ti if this is true. Thats very good. If you can sell the coins. Seems too easy to me. but if your stacking cash like that then good for you. Cant hate on someone doing something that works for them.

yeah it's crazy - do yourself a favor and look into it. in the waltonchainmining subreddit there's a lot of info on how to get the most hashes out of your setup. i mentioned it before, but it's worth reiterating because i think some may have missed this point. right now we're only mining WTCT, you can't trade them on an exchange because they're basically just i owe you's for actual WTC. Token swap is meant to happen this month, i'm guessing they'll save it until end of the month. After token swap selling your coins should be really easy. WTC trades on a bunch of exchanges (i like binance the most).

if you desperately need the money from mining proceeds "right now today" you should probably re-evaluate your choices/budget. i also believe $wtc is extremely undervalued right now. it hasn't even begun to snowball, and i think it's a very easy long term hodl.

Last edited:
x11 is ran by ASIC. There's no way anyone is making any profit with any video card for any coin. Must have been an error in reporting.

so basically ur able to mine this for a month before the "token swap" on a closed source miner with ties to the chinese defense industry

$$

so basically ur able to mine this for a month before the "token swap" on a closed source miner with ties to the chinese defense industry

$$

exactly! there's only ~2 weeks left in this month - it seems you're rather skeptical, you have every right to be but it's a pretty bad ass project and you're missing an opportunity. your choice :shrug:

$KIN is looking strong - anyone else get in on those sweet gains? this should be a good hodl for the mid-term. they'll crush it at consensus, kik will be integrated Q2/Q3 and the kin rewards program is in the pipeline too. they don't have a firm date for it, but should be out year's end.

Back