Bitcoin Surge

i can't b/c i'm maxed out on a 3 year supply of good food from alex jones sponsors

i did get a pre-approved discover offer w/ up to seinfeld credit line in the mail tho so i could open up w/ them and buy some crypto

coinbase now taking discover rite? they have to -- discover is so clown town it's like a crypto all on its own

seriously if you're still in crypto just fucking hold

it's not going anywhere this is all just temporary bullshit

it'll probably hit 100k next year or some insane number

except that everything about bitcoin and the vast majority of its ilk essentially boil down to pyramid schemes

except that everything about bitcoin and the vast majority of its ilk essentially boil down to pyramid schemes

people say that shit to feel smug during a crash but then it always rebounds

weird how you never hear from those people when it's high again

MHxKV4g.png
and yet EVERY. FUCKING. TIME it happens people buy into it like its going to be different this time.

I've got like 2000 posts on bitcointalk from 2011-2015 consistently saying the same thing. I just got tired of it. it was true at every high and every low. zero sum game, extremely marginal utility, pyramid scheme. it's not a wonder that there's 1500 nearly identical clones. It is an absolute certainty that I understand bitcoin and its ecosystem better than you, but going any deeper would clearly be a huge waste of my time

I've got like 2000 posts on bitcointalk from 2011-2015 consistently saying the same thing. I just got tired of it. it was true at every high and every low. zero sum game, extremely marginal utility, pyramid scheme. it's not a wonder that there's 1500 nearly identical clones. It is an absolute certainty that I understand bitcoin and its ecosystem better than you, but going any deeper would clearly be a huge waste of my time

wtf are you talking about. You obviously have no fucking idea how any of the blockchain tech works and are just another dude buying coins blindly hoping that it goes up. The tech is actually viable as long as you dont get fooled into buying a scam coin. This is the dotcom boom all over again, people jumping at anything to get money. Block Chain is viable if you find the right people who are actually trying to make it work. Not everything is bitconnect.

didnt you claim to have like ~25k invested in btc

lmao

now that its crashed, triple never took any losses

Back