Bin Laden is back?

Kill Me Plz

Veteran X
http://www.maltastar.com/pages/msFullArt.asp?an=14843
The announcement and photo appeared in a banner advertisement on an Islamic militant Web site where al-Qaida's media arm, Al-Sahab, frequently posts messages.

"Soon, God willing, a videotape from the lion sheik Osama bin Laden, God preserve him," the advertisement read, signed by Al-Sahab. Such announcements are usually put out one to three days before the video is posted on the Web.

A still frame accompanying the announcement shows bin Laden with an all-black beard. In his 2004 appearance, his facial hair was predominantly gray.

Federal law enforcement authorities say that another Web site had posted a message on Sept. 2, promising "a special gift to be delivered on the blessed day of the invasion of Manhattan."

But U.S. officials are skeptical the tape will show a new message from bin Laden. An official told ABC News, "We will believe it when we see it."

Incoming "Just for Men" photoshop...
newvideotapef_mn.jpg

My theory is that he is already dead and he is pulling of a 'tupac', using videos he made years ago that are generic. Confusing the American public. He made himself the scapegoat now and any extremist that does anything can say 'oh it was bin laden' and get off scott free.

My theory is that he is already dead and he is pulling of a 'tupac', using videos he made years ago that are generic. Confusing the American public. He made himself the scapegoat now and any extremist that does anything can say 'oh it was bin laden' and get off scott free.

what?

does anyone listen to this idiot

hmm

Back? When did he "leave"?

Assuming it's really him and a new tape, all this confirms to me is how retarded the american populace has been on the "war on terror" going after "radical islam" and iraq instead of focusing on the people who actually attacked us and threaten us.

Back