Battlestar Galactica Freespace mod

Last time I tried to replay through FS I was turned off by the fact that I couldn't change the resolution to something higher than 640x480 or whatever it was.

anyone tried any of their other mods? i dont wanna buy a new joystick and reload fs2 to have this thing blow balls.

I'm still waiting for this BSG mod damnit!

I've got all my FreeSpace stuff ready ta go.

I swear, they're probably in copyright negotiations right now & we'll all end up having to pay to play before it is all over.

I remember a few space games with full inertial physics, it took a bit to get used to but once you had it down it was fun.

ev:nova had them, albeit 2d.

Tribalbob said:
I remember a few space games with full inertial physics, it took a bit to get used to but once you had it down it was fun.

ev:nova had them, albeit 2d.
Independence War 2 was a decent 3d one. The combat wasn't exactly "fast and furious", though, which seems to be common among games that do full intertia. X3 doesn't seem to do a bad job of it, but it's just a shame that the rest of the game isn't terrific (and oh so slow running in combat).

Subspace/Continuum does it well in 2d :sunny:

Suddenly_Dead said:
Independence War 2 was a decent 3d one. The combat wasn't exactly "fast and furious", though, which seems to be common among games that do full intertia. X3 doesn't seem to do a bad job of it, but it's just a shame that the rest of the game isn't terrific (and oh so slow running in combat).

Subspace/Continuum does it well in 2d :sunny:

I fucking loved the IWar series. Coming out of LDS and dancing your nose on the hull of an enemy destroyer was fucking great. Let alone the bigger ships :D

I loved having to be aware of my orientation vs enemy vs expected paths vs minimizing my exposure to fire. I'd love for some team, like the ones that made the PDS mod for homeworld, to tinker with it.

Back