[BattleField 2] Anyone Have 600+ m203 kills?

ayzianboy said:
it still takes less skill than putting a bullet in someone

much larger margin of error due to the splash damage

that's like saying layups in basketball take skill

but you refuse to shoot jumpshots

You still have to land it RIGHT on top of them from a distance if you want the kill. Ive even put shots right on guys and they dont die, so its not an instant kill like you think, you have to time it right if they are running and whatnot.

There is a reason they call it the nubtube. I personally love it and it's really the only class that i have an absolute blast playing but i don't deny that it is nubish.

Bullshit, If its so noobish I would get owned and I dont, my Kill to death ratio is like really Good, I rarely get killed by guys I see, its usually tanks and airstrikes and mines and stuff.

noobfactorNF said:
Bullshit, If its so noobish I would get owned and I dont, my Kill to death ratio is like really Good, I rarely get killed by guys I see, its usually tanks and airstrikes and mines and stuff.
dude u barely have a 1:1 kill ratio....that is NOT good.

WOw, your soo much better than me, damn you get all mad. I just know that im pretty decent, Ive got myself out of some damn Hairy situations and it was fucking crazy a few times.

noobfactorNF said:
WOw, your soo much better than me, damn you get all mad. I just know that im pretty decent, Ive got myself out of some damn Hairy situations and it was fucking crazy a few times.
:ugh: you sound like some of the |FNT| nubs.

Because WOW takes skill, lol ahahahaahahah That game is all about time, I stopped playing MMORGPS cause of that, I mean theres a small ammount of skill, but that is usually left for Healers.

Reptile said:
I roll over stupid infantry in armor

ahem

c4.jpg

noobfactorNF said:
You still have to land it RIGHT on top of them from a distance if you want the kill. Ive even put shots right on guys and they dont die, so its not an instant kill like you think, you have to time it right if they are running and whatnot.

ok yeah sure

how many long distance kills do you actually get vs close up noob bombs.

if you put shots right on guys and they didn't die - you missed. and no, no don't have to land it right on top of them. the splash damage is still the same. you just missed.

bullet has 0 splash damage. grenade has a nice big sphere that kills whatever happens to be in range. you tell me which requires more skill.

Back