[Bacon] FFS

Also:

6436838069_eabecfbc66_b_d.jpg

What is this? It looks like another orgasm waiting to happen.

Jesus, you fucking heathens.

Put it on a cast iron skillet and bake it in the over at 400F until awesome. It keeps it flat and doesnt crinkle up on itself, for added bonus, put it on a wire rack so the grease drips off, ensuring a crispier bacon.

Not with an awesome bacon rack for your microwave:

GEDC7987.JPG

Lets all the juice drip off so instead of getting horrible, sweaty bacon you get lovely, crispy bacon. Alternatively just use a tall bowl like me.

What the fuck kind of bacon is that? It looks like winegum.

Sorry mon, I took the bin bag straight outside because it was full of rotting mince meat and vegetables from last night's dinner. The bacon had been sat in that bin alongside other putrid shit for at least 18 hours, I wasn't touching that shit.

Went to McDonalds and got some double cheeseburgers instead. :sunny:

u kno u shuld have got mcdouble

Jesus, you fucking heathens.

Put it on a cast iron skillet and bake it in the over at 400F until awesome. It keeps it flat and doesnt crinkle up on itself, for added bonus, put it on a wire rack so the grease drips off, ensuring a crispier bacon.

I'm all for authenticity and the "right" way to cook things, but honestly, bacon? If you're cooking for company sure, but I'm not going to spend 20 minutes preheating my oven for something that will take another 20 minutes to cook for something that I am going to finish eating in 14 seconds.

I've always just thrown it in the pan, though recently I tried the microwave method and honestly it tastes good.

Back