[Bacon] FFS

Legend

Veteran XX
Been looking forward to having bacon sandwiches for lunch, after getting a great deal on two big packs of bacon yesterday. Even skipped breakfast to save room for them. Just checked my fridge, no bacon. Wat.

After tearing through every cupboard and bag I eventually found them right at the bottom of a bin since filled with disgusting shit, must have thrown them straight in after work because I was so tired. :(

FFS man. Got to go out for lunch and everything now.

Bacon.JPG

good british style bacon fuck yes

although really it should be more like 'rest of the world' style b/c only americans for whatever reason seem to use the fucking retarded belly cut instead of the back LIKE NORMAL FUCKING PEOPLE

although really it should be more like 'rest of the world' style b/c only americans for whatever reason seem to use the fucking retarded belly cut instead of the back LIKE NORMAL FUCKING PEOPLE
We like bacon crispy, not chewy. You might as well be eating salty ham.

I don't really like bacon at all. If I am eating it I want it chewy; crispy is just plain awful.

I cant make a judgement call on whether your a pussy and whether you wasted perfectly fine bacon until I see a picture, drawing, or some rendering of the funk in the bin you're talking about.

produce a pic nig.

I don't really like bacon at all. If I am eating it I want it chewy; crispy is just plain awful.

Hold up now, they both have their places. The texture is important in some sandwiches (crispy and chewey play off of different meats better) I prefer thinner bacon crispier in my breakfast, and thick bacon chewy.

If you're a true fan of chewy, trying cooking the bacon in an oven. Surprising texture.

I cant make a judgement call on whether your a pussy and whether you wasted perfectly fine bacon until I see a picture, drawing, or some rendering of the funk in the bin you're talking about.

produce a pic nig.
Sorry mon, I took the bin bag straight outside because it was full of rotting mince meat and vegetables from last night's dinner. The bacon had been sat in that bin alongside other putrid shit for at least 18 hours, I wasn't touching that shit.

Went to McDonalds and got some double cheeseburgers instead. :sunny:

this is like the bacon equivalent of pointy elbows. just eat it, it's all bacon and it's all fucking good.

bunch of bacon queers up in here.

Back