Baby LT

update: bullet damage (cg) has been reduced - the end result equates to an extra bullet to kill on a full hp player with rep kit (its technically 1.3 more bullets worth of damage but excess damage doesn't matter)

i don't want to nerf the cg too much because my honest opinion on things is that while the cg is quite overpowered, a big crux of the problem is that nobody really knows how to coordinate on offense while everyone can kind of play defense (or at least knows how to chain - probably a result of lots of our current player base learning how to play LT in the 1.40 era of pickups, netset, and happymod). so you have mediocre offenses getting crushed by decent defenses

but watching chasers choose to chase clean grabs by long distance chaining the exit route rather than dj after them because of how good chain is (and how well we've memorized exit route arcs) is pretty depressing, especially since its proving to be more effective a lot of the time from what ive seen

dare's interpolate has been nerfed slightly because hes been mouthing off

Last edited:
its too bad no1 other than me and a few ppl that barely post here were around when we actually pu'd maps other than dx sh hb

im not saying constantly but itd be nice to play bf rw rc ccd teseract rd sb ir df etc etc

basically if u finish a dx sh hb run u gotta play a different 4th map every pu shuld be a rule no matter if good players r there or not

id agree with that but its something the admins would have to enforce

im not big on RD even though its part of tribe history because of how silly imbalanced it is

maybe if people did map switches in pu's (10 mins each side) and then picked 1-2-2-2-1 it would work out better

id agree with that but its something the admins would have to enforce

im not big on RD even though its part of tribe history because of how silly imbalanced it is

maybe if people did map switches in pu's (10 mins each side) and then picked 1-2-2-2-1 it would work out better

y dont u code this + pause

i dont know why we dont have pause and i have no idea where it comes from

i could try to code in a second tourney mode where teams switch after 10 mins

or just have a script that autoassigns teams based off last maps rating if teams havent started to be picked within a certain amount of time

palyers should b e able 2 toggle a afk and here status so we kno who is afk sitting in server

then a picking mode should be able 2 be established when there r 2 capts and it mutes every1 but the captains, then they pick out of the here status ppl u kno

Back