Baby LT

cypher gave me 1.5. he said it was 1.3 with ip. worked for a minute then no bueno. kicked via lasthope. would like 1.4 and have tried running storks config, but when i run .exe, it won't open. ideas as 2 y? runs in task manager, but never opens tribes. i'm on win7 64. though, his stock install he just linked me does open. so what's up with that? what's in there that preventing me from opening tribes? only wanted it so i could compete with you fags in 1.4 using ip.

ya...that's what i was saying. storks 1.40 stock install worked for me...but his other didn't wouldn't load..shrugs..

only care about the 5150 pack and localcelebrations.cs. how i go about getting these two working on his stock install? and rockets..gotta have my rockets man!

hyung, here is what my score screen looks like in baby:
scorescreen.png

I cant see any of the awards...
maybe setup like we do in TROC?
trocscore.png

theres plenty of space below the damage area to show the awards

thanks yeah i'll see what to do

i kind of want to remove some stat columns, like disc/chain/grenade, or at least grenade

i'm not a big fan of the damage column and i know some people don't care for the flag time column

let me know ur opinions

the problem with putting awards on the bottom is that standout positions are already on the bottom

i could change it

Last edited:
2good does his thang on TW:

dragon and demuslim are not good

ur dumb

yall newbies blow at this game

and on top prob dont even lift

sad foreal

newbs talkin like they know what they talkin about

stfu apthy

and every1 else in this fuckin thread

fuk off noobie

u dumb fuk

yea u guys prob real fukin good

ill never play with u newbies

get off me
rofl sKiLLz is biggest newbie in sc2

u a newbie shut the fuck up

ban me newbie
fukin do it punk

fuck yourselves

u will never beat me no matter what the circumstances are

nope you and glare are both huge losers

And for TPK:

nope you are forever newbie lol

you aint shit

It's hard to get mad at the same boring and repetitive troll you use on everyone friend.

What I don't understand is why you are swinging that bat at Tribes Arena royalty.

Are you still mad from back in the day or what?

[/QUOTE]It's hard to get mad at the same boring and repetitive troll you use on everyone friend.

What I don't understand is why you are swinging that bat at Tribes Arena royalty.

Are you still mad from back in the day or what?[/QUOTE]

yep stay small man

i just put altimor's aim lag fix on and it seems to work well

also changed the stat screen to save some space for people with lower resolutions (d/c/g grouped together, no deaths shown), and grouped caps with assists and grabs with pickups.

5KbkPUU.png

i am debating removing flag time, damage, and/or grabs/pickups to save characters and space

let me know ur opinions of which ones you guys would not mind seeing gone

Last edited:
Back