Arsin/Precise2

Cliffs for the people who just got here:

Obibun: OMG SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE BUT IS REALLY THE SAME PERSON ON THE INTERNET RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR NERD ANGST RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR UR ALL JEALOUS OF ME RAWRARAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRA

And so we see, denizens of this forum, that in the end, the lunacy and lies proved to be the end of Justin Lawrence.

Eventually his web of deceit caught up with him. In his haste to cover up his own mistakes, he accidentally destroyed himself.

Truth will always prevail when evil lurks among us.

11112912.jpg

Because truth, my friends, is absolute.

Thread should have ended here.

Bravo.

No post since Rayn's ?

You fuck 9's and 10's eh? Ya right:lol:

You prove you're self the most retarded person in this thread fifty times Obibum.

Hahhahahaha you were WRONG after all that- wrong.

hahahahha wrong

Wow you suck.

Thread should have ended here.

Bravo.

Thread should have ended on page 1 or 2.

It's very clear that precise2 = arsin

the only people who don't believe it are nerd virgin anti-Obibun ragers and people who think Rayn's word is gospel and believe everything he says as an absolute truth, even when it's clear he's bullshitting to keep the forum away from its nexting reputation

ed-

yeah cause arsin is definitely one of my favorite posters on the board! i started skipping his posts at least 6 months ago because the guy has a tenuous grip on reality. believe me, if I thought i could make a huge dramatic reveal here for shits and giggles I'd do it, but in this case I think you should just stop harassing some unrelated dude and getting played by arsin.

This is such bullshit Rayn, fuck you and give it up.

Everyone knows you hate me more than anybody on the board. Despite your "oh I'd so do it to make arsin a fool" you rank #1 right along all the nerd virgins on this board for "willing to do anything to humiliate Obibun"

I mean afterall I'm literally the only poster you go out of your way to make quips against on a regular basis

not to mention you have no real way of knowing whether they are or are not the same person, given that you only run a website, and all your shit can be proxied/bypassed by anybody willing to make the effort. despite these limitations which you would normally admit to, you come out and say, absolutely and unequivocally that they aren't the same person.

and you only do this after arsin aka precise2 aka Justin Lawrence pleads with you. Normally if you didn't give a shit, like always, you wouldn't even get involved. Coincidence?

and yet these nerds still accept your gospel as absolute truth, even when it's clear they're the same person.. I mean his whole "let me prove to you we're not the same person" charade should've done it

Last edited:
mrrrraaaaaah the admin of a videogame forum is out to get me

I really don't care what Rayn thinks about me, as has been clear for quite some time

what does bother me is that he's lying to avoid letting arsin/precise2/Justin Lawrence get his just rewards for being a delusional creeper

actually, that doesn't even bother me. what bothers me is that so many of the fearful and sheepish nerds on this forum accept what he says as absolute

despite the fact it's been more or less clearly proven by myself and others that this is not the case

Rayn could tell these nerds the sky was purple and the ocean was red and they'd be like LOL SEE OBIBUN I TOLD YOU

also I figured out that macro-wise you can put 2 SCVs per mineral and yet I still get my ass kicked on a regular basis, which is annoying

Back