Arsin/Precise2

This sums up this huge bucket of faggotry
you've got it wrong obi.

i understand youre going over the top to be funny here
but you realize if you succeed youre going to be the next person to get railed on because youre acting like a loser on the intrawebs.

this obibun meltdown is bigger than when someone told him that girl he liked wasn't a 9.

as much as I want ellen to shoot himself, you're verging on psychopathy yourself on this one obibro

why is nexting still allowed? i thought there was a rule against it?

arsin is trolling the fuck out of obi

i have access to enough information in the background to know 100% they are not the same guy. you continuing to meltdown is just giving arsin his revenge.

going back on what? I said I was going to ban YOU if you kept posting phone numbers

I would like to point out that Jahoda Duck read this entire thread.

:wave:
:wave: :ugh:

Nice sum up you goddamn nerd. Really great work, completely unnecessary, but just great.
How is your relationship with your mother? Are you close? Were you abused or neglected as a child? Was there a father figure in your life?
Do you feel better nerdraging at random posters in the middle of the night you nerdvirginous faggot

just saying, but does anyone really care about obi/ellen/jomo/xcursion etc?

I mean do they ever post anything outside their creepy/douchey schtick?

Good lord, I'm actually surprised this thread continued in my absence.

Being that your post is directly above me-

arsin, why did you have a psychological breakdown, make repeated threats to people, meltdown completely and need to be banned because people were making fun of a picture you posted that, according to you, wasn't you?

I'm still curious how you could suffer such emotional angst from a stolen identity. LOL

ed- oh and lol @ you hapless nerds who trust Rayn's word as though it was gospel when he's been known to very clearly lie for the benefit of others to resolve issues in the past

especially with the amount of evidence collected by everyone here

ride it harder, boys, ride it harder.. maybe he'll give you a custom title

Last edited:
If that ass shot was really Arsin we know for sure he doesn't rollerblade regularly. That ass hasn't seen exercise in a long while.

^
computernerd-450x341.jpg

I have since quit smoking.

ed- oh and lol @ you hapless nerds who trust Rayn's word as though it was gospel when he's been known to very clearly lie for the benefit of others to resolve issues in the past
yeah cause arsin is definitely one of my favorite posters on the board! i started skipping his posts at least 6 months ago because the guy has a tenuous grip on reality. believe me, if I thought i could make a huge dramatic reveal here for shits and giggles I'd do it, but in this case I think you should just stop harassing some unrelated dude and getting played by arsin.

Back