Arsin/Precise2

You're looking too far into everything I say, you're grasping at straws, I don't control arsin so I have no idea why he's logged out, it's not a big deal though hopefully if he follows through he'll post a picture, I hope this doesn't come to bite me in the ass but I'm going to grab my pizza now, I'll be back in about 15 minutes.

In fact, why is it that you have made no movements towards finding those responsible for posting your information and having them out?

Why indeed, do you carry on such a staunch defence to someone who is merely.. seeking out the truth?

Are you not more alarmed that you received a message on your Blackberry from somebody?

Does it not alarm you that somebody has been impersonating you for three years?

No, 'tis not alarming that somebody messaged your Blackberry. Ney, 'tis not alarming that yet another discovered your MySpace profile and posted your name. 'Tis not even alarming that somebody has been impersonating you for three years and invited so much discomfort into your very life.

'Tis only alarming that I, a humble seeker of truth, have been trying to solve this mystery since it was begat.

Is it not true that arsin has held a pointed grudge against me since his breakdown? Is it not true, my good man, that I am, in fact, quoted in his profile?

11112912.jpg

Why then do you harbour the same resentment, the same grudge, of making me look a fool?

Why, when so many others have done you such greater wrongs?

It would seem, Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, Ontario, that in every conceivable case, I would be the least of your worries. And yet.. here you are? Calm as a feather, feverishly trying to discredit my hypotheses?

Words fail me to describe the impossibility of this in comparison to the very human condition you claim to be a member of.

I am but a humble seeker of facts. A puzzle master, looking to solve a greater mystery, to put every piece of this bizarre episode into neat and identifiable order.

It seems so strange, so curiously strange.

There are, in my best estimation, almost half a score of people who would sooner earn the attention of one Justin Lawrence before myself.

His behaviour is oddly reminiscent. It is as though he is acting out the feverish fear and hatred of another. Struggling, in his best ability, to make a fool of someone who he apparently does not know, somebody who offers him no real threat whatsoever aside from merely seeking out the truth.

I could only think of one person who would act in such a manner, and that person, my friends, is none other than arsin, the very person Justin Lawrence claims not to be.

Will you shut the fuck up already, Rayn, I'm getting close to done with this, could you please remove my personal information and quite possibly ban arsin for allowing this to continue for so long.

And now, as a fitting end to this fiasco, Precise2, who in the preceeding 48 hours harboured no ill will towards his identity thief, simply volunteers him as a sacrificial lamb.

It is, most fittingly, a death that will have been faked.

With "arsin" out of the way, Precise2 is free to carry on, everyone none the wiser that it was, indeed, him, who was arsin, precise, Precise2 and Justin Lawrence all along.

11112912.jpg

Also fitting that someone who has not visited this forum in three years, and who has so flagrantly dismissed it as entirely worthless, would seek the ban of another while attempting to remain here himself?

Hrm?

I submitted this to dig for extra traffic

hopefully the domain owner of the place you are leeching that img will change it to goatse

that's a lot of goatse's

Is it also not fascinating that, all questions having been given a plausible (or rather, completely implausible) alibi, the only question remaining unanswered, one that cannot be answered without in fact revealing the truth, is why arsin had a psychological breakdown when people mocked a picture of his stolen identity. A meltdown, as it were, because people made fun of a picture he had merely stolen?

It would be as me suffering a mental breakdown and extreme psychological anguish because somebody mocks a picture of Hercule Poriot. In other words, completely and utterly ludicrous.

Ever so fitting that he would disappear, and "Precise2" would request his ban, rather than answer a question that would unravel his lies like so many spools of yarn.

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

You're a idiot is what has come from this thread.

You are showing how hurt up on a Friday night you are to some thing that really does not matter to any ones lives. WOW someone sent her a txt msg. OMG OMG. Someone contacted her on facebook or myspace OMG OMG. Those are public sites in which you can search for people....duh.

Get a life :lol:

All you have to do is read Rayn's posts to understand who is really having the breakdown. Hopefully, as someone previously stated, this all ends with Obi/Arsin/Precise/Precise2/SuicideTaxi banned.

My friends, this case has been brought to a close.

In the end, you have all fallen victim to the insane ramblings of a delusional lunatic, one who would sooner create multiple personalities rather than own up to the truth of his very existence.

arsin, precise, Precise2 and Justin Lawrence.. were all, indeed, the same person.

Playing your weak and feeble minds with strings, tugging at your hearts with pleas of innocence.

You were all puppets, puppets in the cruel stage production of a lunatic's mind.

He, the puppet master, would have been successful, were it not for my brave and persistant investigation, and the efforts of other brave souls, most notably dio and naptown. But alas, we three were not the only ones. There were others. Brave men and women who stood up to the tide of idiocy and surfed gently down the ramping waves of angst.

I will accept no debt of gratitude, simply have it be known that I was serving in the best interests of this very community.

Justin Lawrence, arsin, precise, and Precise2.. is no more.

Back