[Arizona] Immigration

And what's wrong with people not speaking English? This country doesn't have a national language.

ptavv how come fake medical school gives u so much time to whore this thread

PS serious question - how much tuition is that place charging u?

Thought we could use a bit of humor

15406_image.jpg

We give out 5,000 unskilled visas per year. There is an entirely different process for skilled workers.

Clearly there is sufficient demand for far more than 5,000. Companies are not acting irrationally and hiring illegals at great risk to their coffers for no reason.

sufficient demand for people who will work for $1/hr, yes.

what possible benefit is there for a shit ton of uneducated, unskilled workers who cant speak english to flood over the border every year? My lettuce is $.50 cheaper a head or my chicken is $1.00/lb less?

And what's wrong with people not speaking English? This country doesn't have a national language.

the problem is that the immigrants kids arent learning it and are suing for alternative language schools. Its all about money. New bilingual sinage, schools, government forms... etc.

So what? There's no national language and as such the government is obligated to provide services for people who speak other languages.

(Btw, you're wrong about immigrant kids not learning English, the vast majority do).

So what? There's no national language and as such the government is obligated to provide services for people who speak other languages.

(Btw, you're wrong about immigrant kids not learning English, the vast majority do).

so the gov is obligated to provide another school just to appease a minority (# not race)?

This is why I have always thought that we should just go ahead and make english the national language.

You know how to fix the problem right? Its not fences, deportation, profiling, or any of this bullshit.

Its fixing mexico so they'll want to stay there.

I don't expect this to pass, but it is doing something - getting people's attention. if we see a piece of shit legislation like this it catches the attention of people who actually may have good ideas to work on correcting the glaring problems this bill has.
It's not like every mexican is coming across pistols blazing, these people are just trying to make a good home for themselves like the european immigrants were trying to do two hundred years ago. If we can figure out a CIVIL way to accomplish this, I feel like the country would be better off. Mexican-americans and illegals are (bitch about this as much as you want) the backbone of this country labor-wise. They do the shit nobody wants to do, or feel is beneath them. The problem is this - businesses are willing to hire someone for half the wages they would pay someone else because it's cheaper, and quite often they get harder workers. They cut costs by paying their workers less, and thusly more money goes into their pockets. It's not right, and is the root of the whole debacle. If a destitute person can come up here and find a job almost instantly, thus making himself able to feed his family or try to make something of himself, then he will try to do so. Mexico isnt the enemy, our businesses and corporations are.

just looked at this

you are in idiot if you think Mexican illegal immigrants want to participate in our society, none of them want to be here and thats why they freely commit crime and fraud, they have no social obligation.

If our own domestic homeless were allowed they would work a day in some white persons backyard and drink beers in front of 7-11 all night, but they would be arrested for it.

Last edited:
just looked at this

you are in idiot if you think Mexican illegal immigrants want to participate in our society, none of them want to be here and thats why they freely commit crime and fraud, they have no social obligation.
I didnt realize you were personally aquainted with all 20 million illegal immigrants

I didnt realize you were personally aquainted with all 20 million illegal immigrants

I'm Mexican and i live in San Diego

there really are two kinds of illegals, those who learn english and try to get their citizenship and those who day work and live 10 to an apartment while sending all of their income to Mexico. You would only recognize the later because people that want to be here fit in and usually go unnoticed.

there is a reason none of these people do anything to learn english

its easy to understand if you read in context instead of micro quotes

you can do it Wowbagger, even though you are fucking stupid, i think you can get your head around this one.

Yes, the full context is that none of the illegal immigrants want to be citizens, except for the ones that do. We're all in awe of your insight here.

Back