Anyone own both a Wii and a 360?

Clever

Veteran X
And if so which one do you think you will enjoy more over the long run?

I am still thinking about getting a Wii but Xbox 360 has some really good games coming out in the next year. Wii has some very good nintendo games around the corner (Metriod, SSB, Mario) but the 360 has about 10 that look interesting.

My broke ass can't afford both and I am having a hard time choosing.

I own both and like them equally. I find that the 360 has great gameplay as well as the Wii. The 360 seems to have better FPS such as Gears of War, Call of Duty 3 (which is available for the Wii as well), and some others which I can't really think of. I've been playing the Wii lately since I only purchased it a wiik ago, but overall, I've played the 360 more. I would go for the 360.

I have a 360 but plan on getting a Wii in the next few months. What good gamse are coming out for 360? After I got gears of war I stopped trying to keep myself informed.

As far as games out right now, I'd pick the 360, but I'd pick the Wii in the long run, especially considering all the 3rd party interest it's definitely getting now.

I have all three systems but I play the 360 the most because of the online play and well the games are alot of fun...

At work we have all 3. I had a chance to get a Wii or or a 360 and I got a 360. Wii is decent enough with 4 people. 360 beats it 'single player' by far imo. Better games (more) and XBox live is so far beyond anything the other consoles are offering it's pathetic. 360 has more discounts going at the moment, right now Toys-R-Us has a $100 gift certificate when you buy a 360.

There are supposedly(possibly) new different colored Wiis coming out in the spring and late next year/early '08 Wii DVD is going to be coming out. Now 3 or 12 Wii fanboys are going to come in here refuting this or that but right now it is certain that an enhanced Wii is going to be coming out in Japan, it would be odd for a hardware revision to be limited to one territory, and the company that designed the DVD software announced it was a worldwide agreement.

So IMHO 360 now and Wii next year, that's what I'll be doing. There are rumors of the 360 revision coming out at the end of January. I haven't read anything certain on that.

As far as games out right now, I'd pick the 360, but I'd pick the Wii in the long run, especially considering all the 3rd party interest it's definitely getting now.

I hope that interest improves from the crap rehash it seems to be getting. Ubisoft has done an absolutely terrible job on the Wii so far. .02 (rr is ok)

Last edited:
i got it, palyed zelda for a week, then sold the wii

still regularly play GoW and WE9 (xbox1 game). 360 has XBL....wii has jack shit coming out. now with even more game delays...i def plan on owning a wii, i just dont see any reason too right now (cause i need $$)

3d mouse is great tho, i wanna get a wiimote for pc

also chicks really dig it, so if thats what u want it for yep yep yep

The Wii has a DVD player, just no software to support it yet. Rumor is that "Wii DVD" will be a download, not a hardware upgrade.

Back