Anyone else picking up Total war Shogun 2?

i'll only get shogun if you promise to duel me

duel or campaign mode each other?
Cuz you can play campaign co-op now :D :D: D

and i'll do that

but my real time strategy will be worse for wear

I'm a zillion times better when i can pause, issue all the orders, and unpause

I'll have to practice normal speed battle directives

well, i cant attest to empire, but without muskets and guns and artillery, it's really about maneuvering flanking and rear attacks/ambushes etc

the AI did some dumb moves, like running 3 units of gunmen ahead of its main column for me to eat with horse lords, but other than that, it was pretty decent. Troops in front, archers/guns in back, horses to the sides. Responds quickly to units it sees of yours and how they are set up.

I think the bridge and river choke points hurt the AI most as its units became disorganized in crossing

DL the demo, play the first historic battle and see if you like it or not

I've got a hard on for this era of japan so i was gonna get it regardless, but now it's a worthy successor to Shogun: Total War
:D

duel or campaign mode each other?
Cuz you can play campaign co-op now :D :D: D

and i'll do that

but my real time strategy will be worse for wear

I'm a zillion times better when i can pause, issue all the orders, and unpause

I'll have to practice normal speed battle directives

yeah pausing is the pro way

I got pretty good at empire total war and killed some dude who claimed to be ranked #3 but than I started playing all siege battles and ruined my score, plus it was too obvious as to what units to do.

i love buying new games because strats aren't out yet and you have to develop them and no one really has a very good idea wtf they're doing

ass to mouth
i never played online before either

but co op campaign makes my want to cum
CUUUUUUMMMMMM

dont meta tweek the game spin :(
just field your units
best daimyo wins

this one has cut scenes
and it has the general speeches before wars too!

booya

so far, looks like a great sub for rome

Just played for 5 hours

its AWESOME

normal difficulty, playing as Useigi. Which is hard start. 5 provinces. Just repelled 2300 people vs my 1600 largely peasant force at my castle walls.

game fuck rocks

youve played the previous ones though. is it worth the price or for someone new to it would you recommend waiting for the eventual sale

i'd say this one is much more friendly to get started with than others

loads of tutorials. I played with the adviser on just so i could listen to the voice acting, and to get in depth on a few other things. It's pretty good.

Play on Easy mode, with an easy starting faction to get the hang of it if you're nervous.

Beautiful game, great voice acting, great ambiance, blah blah

or you can wait a few months for a sale w/e

Back