[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

MaD_ReBeL said:
from me and most of the world that will look at this stupidity and immedietely recognize there are 'problems' with both of you.
You actually take pride in the fact that you share a judgemental opinion with "most of the world"?

Now I'm really glad you're not on my side. :)

Fancy Cat said:
my grandmother is 80 something and babbles incoherently
Sorry to hear that. I hope for your sake that it's not hereditary. My granny died at 99 and she was crystal clear until the very last week. For piotrr's sake I hope that I won't live that long though.

what are you going to do when you are in your prime and akela doesn't even know who you are (and smells bad because she rarely bathes because she can't get to the shower/bath on her own?)
*giggles* I have told him that he can put me in a geriatric home if I start to do that. So far he says no. :)

piotrr said:
There are guys YOUR age who babble incoherently, stink and suffer from mental disorders.

Does that mean you'll end up that way?

Depends. Most of all, it depends on your genes. I've met Akela's family, and she's met mine. Odds are she'll look pretty much like she does today for another ten years, fifteen tops, and after that there's going to be sore muscles and brittle bones.. but no dementia and no serious heart trouble.

Not to mention.. she won't have to get into the shower / bath on her own. Remember? Or did you forget?
So you get 10 years of having a wife look in her 50s then finishing up a lifetime of bathing her with a sponge... sounds like a wonderful marriage

You don't look 26 in those pictures either. I'd be willing to bet that you're actually younger than that. Also, it's painfully obvious from your picture that you were a virgin until you met this woman (unless you paid for a hooker). It's likely that it was the first woman who took any interest in you (because she's a cradle robbing psychopath) and you're jumping into a marriage like an idiot

I can take pleasure knowing that your life is a miserable pile of shit

piotrr said:
You actually take pride in the fact that you share a judgemental opinion with "most of the world"?

Now I'm really glad you're not on my side. :)

Might not want to attest with these cretins with them, they have consumed way to many paint chips in their life time. ;)

MaD_ReBeL said:
:lol: great logic granny fucker.
That's all you're talking about - gross overgeneralization. Just look at you. You're decently young and you're a complete asshole. Does it have anything to do with your age? No. You probably ended up that way due to choice and disastrous circumstances. Same thing with old people. Some do get mental disorders. Not everyone. You're acting on your own flawed generalizations, and you're laughing at jokes based on nothing but ignorance.

That makes me ... happy. You're completely fucking retarded, and you dislike me. Perfect.

You skipped my question one page back..

Experienced.jpg

D-Sect said:
But, I don't care if the chick is 22 or 52, the question is piotrr, how many women have you really gotten to know in your life at your young age?
More than enough for me.

For details, there's this old thread. How many persons have you fallen in love with?

There are some I regret, there are some I know I could have held on to, but I definately don't feel the "urge" to "get to know" any more women in the biblical sense. But then, I never really have. It's two-digit number, however you want to interpret that, and it's enough for me. I could do one more before I die, but that's it.

D-Sect said:
I hate to see people jump at things because they think it's the BEST thing out there and then they go fucking up a current relationship because they bigger-and-better deal their mate because they really didn't know what's out there..
There's no "current relationship" to fuck up, this is the only relationship I'm going with.. and no offense intended, but you don't know me, what my experiences are, and you're a little early in that suspicion.

D-Sect said:
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I'm saying it's very nice to meet and get to know a spread of different chicks (ages, types, races, etc) so you don't jump into something and regret it later because the truth changes as you get more woman experience (if you don't have a lot)and meet people later. By then, you're fucking with another person's life and that ain't cool..
I'm totally not getting you here. Are you saying I'm too young - at 26 - to get married because "it's very nice to meet and ''''get to know'''' nudge nudge a "spread of different chicks"? I've done it. I've found the one I've liked the most out of a spread of different chicks of different "types", races, hair colors and yes ages. That's apparently a wider spread than most people here.

Aren't people getting married a lot younger than 26 in the US? That's just me assuming you are from the US.

Does anyone actually believe that piotrr has been with "two-digit" number of women? I sure as hell don't. I don't think he's even 26. That picture looks like an 18 year old mega-nerd who only goes outside to buy refill packs of D&D dice

Aestis said:
So you get 10 years of having a wife look in her 50s then finishing up a lifetime of bathing her with a sponge... sounds like a wonderful marriage
It's not about the looks. I'll have at least another ten years of her looking good for her age, but I've never wanted her for her looks. Sure it never HURTS, and it's thankful if you don't throw up every time you see your wife, so I'm lucky to have a woman I like to look at, but that's still not the basis for this relationship, kid-o.

Aestis said:
You don't look 26 in those pictures either.
Thanks. The photo is from christmas two years back, I think.. but no, I've never looked my age.. or acted it. Something we have in common, you and I.

Aestis said:
I'd be willing to bet that you're actually younger than that.
Sure thing. $100 and you leave the forum if I photo copy my passport. Reversely, you get $100 and I leave the forum if I won't. In return, maybe you could show us how you get the cheesy squirls from the top shelf at Walmart.

Aestis said:
Also, it's painfully obvious from your picture that you were a virgin until you met this woman (unless you paid for a hooker).
In a way, it's kinda sweet how much time you spend fantasizing about me, but no, I was no virgin. I didn't lose my virginity until I was seventeen, but I've made up for "lost time" as they say. Not that I put any prestige in that, but you do.

Aestis said:
It's likely that it was the first woman who took any interest in you (because she's a cradle robbing psychopath) and you're jumping into a marriage like an idiot
Mmh, a psychopath, huh? Then what did they do? Do tell the story.

Aestis said:
I can take pleasure knowing that your life is a miserable pile of shit
And god bless you too! :)

Ratbert90 said:
seriously man, They have consumed way to many pain chips in their time. Might not want to argue with them.
D-Sect hasn't made a false step yet, let me answer his questions in a civilized manner, okay? :)

I'm calling total bullshit on you being with other women. There's no way a super dorky looking wannabe goth like you has ever gotten laid, except maybe with desperate fat chicks.

And I was right that you were not 26 in that picture, you never said it was an old one.

Aestis said:
NO NO! IT'S ALL LIES! HE'S NOT 26, HE CAN'T BE! I CAN'T BELIIIIIIEEEEVE IT!!!! HE CAN'T HAVE HAD MORE SEX THAN I HAVE! NOOOOO!
Well, you don't have to believe me. You can do whatever the hell you want, as long as you make an entertaining show of it. Keep it up. :)

Yeah - People here think 26 is old and get married and then add to that divorce statistic..

I'm almost 32 and dated a really wide spread of chicks and still haven't found one who I want to put up with for LIFE..

Maybe if I start to look old or pitiful or something later I'll settle, but right now life's just too much fun.. Friends call me the "smart one" when it comes to marriage.

I'm glad you aren't hopping into the "first thing" you've found, regardless of age.. That never goes good, but you can't blame me for thinking that - you know, this shit coming from a fucking video game board and all.. The "A-Typical chump factory".

Aestis said:
I'm calling total bullshit on you being with other women.
I promise, I won't be with other women. :)

Oh look, you were right twice in one night! New record? :)

Aestis said:
There's no way a super dorky looking wannabe goth like you has ever gotten laid, except maybe with desperate fat chicks.
You're saying you wouldn't sleep with me - that's fine. I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last big pussy on Earth.

Aestis said:
And I was right that you were not 26 in that picture, you never said it was an old one.
It's a year and a half. That's not old. I can't remember saying it's old OR new. In fact, I didn't.

Back