Am I the only person left who....

JuggerNaught said:
you're right ITS JUST A COFFEE SHOP...sorry you are an idiot duped into paying 5 bucks for a cup of coffee...moron
duped, like its some pyramid scheme to trick people out of their 401k's its just a coffee shop that sells tasty expensive coffee.

IHateU2 said:
duped, like its some pyramid scheme to trick people out of their 401k's its just a coffee shop that sells tasty expensive coffee.
no..its just an easy way to part idiots with their money.

hey..i have a $10 balogna sandwich....and its a really good balogna sandwich too!!.

Hell i'll even wrap it up for you in a nice piece of paper!

JuggerNaught said:
no..its just an easy way to part idiots with their money.

hey..i have a $10 balogna sandwich....and its a really good balogna sandwich too!!.

Hell i'll even wrap it up for you in a nice piece of paper!
im sure there arent juggs sandwich stores in every town across america, and im sure the sandwich tastes like fucking shit so im not going to buy it.

#1. Starbucks makes pretty nice mugs (keep coffee warm for long long time)
#2. I use my Starbucks mug to buy coffee @ Tully's :p
#3. It's $1.25 for a cup, which I feel is very expensive... But compared to the shit you get in Mexican run gas stations, I'll pay the premium.

That and I get headaches if I don't have my coffee before 10am :/

Juggs,

The idea of business is to convince people your product is worth more, while minimizing the costs it takes to produce that product.

As a private entrepenuer, you should idolize the Starbucks model, not trash it.

I've always lived in small towns that don't have Starbucks and I don't drink coffee. So no, I've never been in one.

Yankee said:
Juggs,

The idea of business is to convince people your product is worth more, while minimizing the costs it takes to produce that product.

he obviously does not understand that silly concept of "capatalism"

JustinCase said:
has never been inside a Starbucks or bought anything from one?

I was reading in my hometown newspaper that they are tearing down this putt putt course near my house that has been there for 20 years to build a fucking starbucks
i've been in one because they people i was with wanted to go there but i never bought anything from it

Yankee said:
Juggs,

And if this were a business forum and we were speaking about starbucks in a business context, i would agree with you. They do have an excellent business model and obviously it is very sucessful

But this isnt a business forum...and from a personal standpoint...which is pretty much going to be the opposite...its not their business model that digusts me..its the army of pleated docker wearing morons who think that because its in a mug that cost MAYBE 1.00 and is priced about 100 times what the going rate is any place else, that it MUST be the best coffee.

Why? well the answer is obvious...because the coffee beans that come from the Starbucks coffee plant, grown in the little know s. american mt. region called Starbuckonia..with its superior soil and temperate climate are FAR AND AWAY much better beans than you would get at a million other places selling specialized coffee.

Well that and you get a mug...so there ya go..

I get a double shot latte tall at Strabucks, when I go, which is rarely....

I can't get that at the corner gas station..its a treat..

IHateU2 said:

Is 2.75$ for an 8oz double shot mocha an alright price? I live in Seattle, (coffee capitol of the world) and that's the local place right across the street called Jumpin' Jimmy's Java. Much better than Starbucks. Starbucks is just over-rated, it tastes shit shit compared to JJJ.

i either get a caramel macchiato if i want a hot drink or a passion tea lemonade if i want something cold

:shrug:

but i live in seattle so i try a different coffee shop every day on my walk to work downtown since there's like a GAJILLION of em to choose from

midtown cafe's mocha = the bomb and espresso ulysses serves a mocha oaxaca that's also very much the bomb.

Back