Am I the only person left who....

you should find some putt putt hippies and get them to protest or something
if it doesnt work, and they get brutally beaten.....well, i guess it works out either way

starbucks is the 16 yr old girl trend that unfortunately has spread to a wider range of ages...

I go to them, I like them....usually just get a normal coffee but lately the Safeway I go to has been giving coupons for free Starbucks items (there's one in the Safeway) when you spend 50 bucks (which is about half of what I normally spend on groceries) so I get the Pumpkin Spice Latte, it's very good.

I don't hang in them...I can only justify hanging out at a coffee shop if it is in a library or a bookstore...or if it is a sandwich place as well and I eat, then enjoy a coffee.

EDIT: I should point out that other than the free ones, I only go on my own about once a month or every other month...I get free coffee at my apartment ocmplex and have a coffee machine and prefer fresh brews at home... OK carry on

i hate faggot bandwagoners who think its cool to hate starbucks
its just a fuckin coffee shop, they have good coffee and other stuff

its easy to make good coffee at home, i do, but for times when its not convenient, starbucks does a good job filling in the gaps. since they are everywhere, and they are consistent.

JustinCase said:
has never been inside a Starbucks or bought anything from one?

I was reading in my hometown newspaper that they are tearing down this putt putt course near my house that has been there for 20 years to build a fucking starbucks
nope, you're not the only one. I refuse to go into a starbucks unless i have a couple lbs of c4 on me with detonators

Blotter said:

its easy to make good coffee at home, i do, but for times when its not convenient, starbucks does a good job filling in the gaps. since they are everywhere, and they are consistent.
its a yuppy breeding ground. starbucks is a plague

Blotter said:

its people like you that destroy childhood memories in putt putt-form
you discust me!

;)

Blotter said:
its a fuckin place to pick up coffee
keep making this shit up in ur heads tho
no..7-11 is a place to pick up coffee.

starbucks is a place you get raped for coffee

The first time I tried starbucks I was so many years ago. I ordered randomly off the menu and drank the most bitter awful tasting coffee ever. I was like "fuck this place I dont see why everyone likes it, it tastes like ass" i didnt ever order from starbucks after that for so long. Id go to starbucks with friends occasionaly because id get dragged in by them but I wouldnt order anything.

Like 2 months ago I was with a friend at starbucks I decided to order a frapachino because he owed me a little money and I always liked the bottled frappachinos. It was amazing, even better then the bottled fraps, then I tried his coffee it was fucking awesome, better then mine. Now I go there like 3 times a week, most of the time I dont even order coffee when I go there. They have many awesome drinks that dont have coffee in it.

Bottom line, starbucks has amazing beverages if you can afford it go there, if not go buy hot topic coffee or whatever the fuck but dont knock on starbucks. You dont have a store in every town because your company "sucks ass"

I prefer my home brewed espresso, but Starbucks isn't bad either. I happen to have one down the street from me so my girlfriend often presents me w/ a cup of starbucks coffee in the mornings.

Starbucks coffee is crap, but hating them is trendy, it doesn't make you special.

However, their expresso brownies own my soul.

JuggerNaught said:
starbucks is moronic...the coffee version of an SUV...over priced 'status' coffee for idiots
ITS JUST A COFFEE SHOP

sorry you are poor white trash and cannot afford it

you're right ITS JUST A COFFEE SHOP...sorry you are an idiot duped into paying 5 bucks for a cup of coffee...moron

Back