Always fly United

Hello TW from

and

767434744_242e237a26.jpg

pffft. United Airlines is one of the worst airlines one can fly...

Singapore airlines or Cathay Pacific are much better carriers. You still get free booze + meals, flight attendents are still cute, and everyone (including the riff-raff in economy)gets their own TV screen with 50+ programs / movies to choose from.

[/Thread]

It's funny how they never had an airport level in CS:S, at least I never played in one. The video walking around the club room made me think of it.

And most schleps don't get first class with a sleeper bed.

Singapore & Cathay are both great if you're paying $ for biz & 1st class tickets. Their FF programs aren't as friendly as UA's though. As it stands, this ticket costs $38.

Hrmm, open bar here, with top shelf liquor. I might get tanked before I even step foot on the plane. And its only 9:30am.

It's funny how they never had an airport level in CS:S, at least I never played in one. The video walking around the club room made me think of it.

They had cs_747, where the CTs started in the airport and the T's were on a parked plane with hostages. It was OK as I remember (havent played it in years).

I assume someone ported it over to CS:S

And most schleps don't get first class with a sleeper bed.

Thats why you _always_ fly United. Then you too can be a schlep like me that gets to fly 1st class in a lie flat seat.

Heh. No.

Just sometimes schedules conflict and Murphys Law takes hold and you find yourself with no time for a real freshen-up.

Dunno why your guy wasn't using the showers you mentioned, though. :shrug:

Back