Airbus plane crash in Karachi ~100 dead

wut so the pilots skidded across a runway on its engines then decided to take back off? wtf

no one is being condescending. you snowflakes are so touchy with your feelings.

Southwest Asia is within the Region of South Asia - this isn't a confusing concept.

Geography of Pakistan

your "south asia" nomenclature is void 4 vagueness

u midas well be all like "well it's on earth u kno"

next time cover ur ass when u want 2 play these games, big boi

and don't be so disingenuous as 2 deny ur condescending tone -- it's plain as wonder bread

Last edited:
wut so the pilots skidded across a runway on its engines then decided to take back off? wtf

Yeah - one of the pros said they were coming in too fast and had already went long so the crews predilection for a go-around was strong. That would have been a tough one to deny. But, a plane on it's belly probably stops a lot faster than a plane on its wheels so there's that.

Skipper. Is afghanistan considered south asia as well? Trying to act like Pakistan has more relation to asian culture than thr middle east is pretty disengenuos.

Pakistan is in Asia, so is Afganistan. They are both Asian countries with Asian cultures.

uno thinks asia only means chinks and ladyboys

:lol: = condescending? ok I guess maybe it could be taken that way but come on - this is tw. grow some thicker skin, pussy. I mean honestly, who knew the butthurt snowflakes would get so emotional when their preconceived assumptions of geography were shot down.

I thought complaining about facts and logic was a libtard thing.

:lol: = condescending? ok I guess maybe it could be taken that way but come on - this is tw. grow some thicker skin, pussy. I mean honestly, who knew the butthurt snowflakes would get so emotional when their preconceived assumptions of geography were shot down.

I thought complaining about facts and logic was a libtard thing.

^^ not condescending, not disingenuous

pointing out a fact (your condescending tone) isn't a lamentation of hurt feelings, btw

p sad that ur trying so hard w/ such a weak intellectual tool kit -- u tried 2 show off, u did it wrong, u got called out and now ur just doing 3rd grade name calling in a feeble effort 2 deflect

#Sad!

Last edited:
Yeah - one of the pros said they were coming in too fast and had already went long so the crews predilection for a go-around was strong. That would have been a tough one to deny. But, a plane on it's belly probably stops a lot faster than a plane on its wheels so there's that.

What if it landed on a treadmill?

This is why they need cameras in the cockpit and the tail. It's like we never know exactly what happened even with the flight recorders. They were coming in hot and long, all the alarms had to be going off with no gear down.

so did anyone ever catch how amazon 767 crashed?

Atlas Air Flight 3591 - Wikipedia

hint: tele would be all over this one looks like it was an affirmative action hire

lol

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/tourism-cruises/article238587338.html

Documents released by the National Transportation Safety Board on Thursday as part of its investigation into the crash show that the go-around switches were activated 30 seconds before the crash, and the plane suddenly increased in power and pitched upward. Aska mistakenly thought the plane was stalling, and overpowered the autopilot, dangerously pushing the nose down.

The documents also show that Atlas hired Aska despite his training failures at other airlines, and paired him with Blakely, who had had training difficulties at Atlas.

Aska came to Atlas in 2017 after failing his test to become a captain at Mesa Air. He had previously dropped out of training programs at Air Wisconsin in 2012 and CommutAir in 2011, but did not list those employment stints on his application with Atlas.

A June Miami Herald investigation found that pilots for Atlas Air, MIA’s largest cargo airline, warned company executives in the years leading up to the February crash that if they did not beef up the training program and hire pilots with more experience, they were going to crash a plane. At a meeting with executives in Miami in 2017, a pilot who had been with the company for two decades described an “erosion of level of experience in the cockpit.”

As Aska and Blakely approached Houston, the cockpit recorder picked up a clicking noise and the autoflight system entered “go-around mode,” meant for when a landing is called off and a plane has to circle and try to land again. The plane began to pitch up and increase in power 30 seconds before it crashed into the ground.

Seventeen seconds later, Aska said, “We’re stalling,” and then “Oh, Lord have mercy myself.”

Seven seconds later, Blakely said, “What’s going on?”

Someone shouted, “Oh, God.”

Then Aksa said, “Lord, you have my soul.”

The plane was not stalling, a condition associated with slowed speed. To recover from the perceived stall, Aska pushed the nose down. Blakely intervened and pulled the nose up, but it was too late. The plane nose dived 6,000 feet into Trinity Bay at nearly 500 miles per hour.

Spoiler

:weird:

Last edited:
Back