Airbus plane crash in Karachi ~100 dead

The Living Daylights holds up pretty well. It's one of the more realistic James Bond films. License to Kill went a little more cornball.

look at the awkward victim snowflakes pulling the victim card

HE'S POSTING IN A THREAD AFTER MEEEE REEEE

if this were a one-off event i wouldn't have bothered to say anything. you've been habitually rage-posting for a while now. it's no biggie you keep on living your best life.

the living daylights had the best bond car - that aston was beautiful.

Last edited:
if this were a one-off event i wouldn't have bothered to say anything. you've been habitually rage-posting for a while now. it's no biggie you keep on living your best life.

the living daylights had the best bond car - that aston was beautiful.

nice effort post ronald

was one of dalton's movies the one where he has an 18 wheeler cab pull a wheelie? while both rear axles remained glued to the road?
so good

That was License to Kill, so yes it was Dalton. The film was also Benicio Del Toro's second film ever, having just recently had his film debut in Big Top Pee Wee as Duke the dog-faced boy.

I always liked the bad guys better than Bond.

as for plane crash. plane type and problems are definitely more interesting than brown people dying in a shithole country

It's almost like posting unhinged boomer every other post makes you the awkward one

Blancolirio usually has some really good insight into things.
Commercial pilot, 777 F/O, ex-military, can usually be counted on to be pretty even handed.

Guy sounds like he nails it. You'd think with all the tech - there might be an override required to put the plane down if the landing gear was not lowered. I mean, gravity is ultimately going to win. But - the quick open door sounding blip is pretty weak. I'd start blinking the whole fucking cockpit red if a pilot was trying to land with the gear up.

Last edited:
Back