Adobe Acrobat

Degenerate

Veteran XX
Hey guys, I need to make a few pdfs but apparantly you need to own Acrobat to create them yourself. Now I've never had to use a real copy so I don't know if I can "buy" it at some of the "stores" that you'd find around here. If anyone is kind enough could you please point me (by pm maybe) to a "store" where you could buy this? Cause at the online store it's $450. Thanks guys.

ok, on a related note, I had Acrobat Pro 6.0 installed, then installed reader 7.0 becuase I got tired of the huge load times, and now Ive lost all of the abilities I had with Pro, as in creation, editing, etc...

Even when I use the launch icon in the pro folder it starts reader 7.0

WTF

There's also some free PDF creators that allow you to just print to a PDF file, without any editing options.

CrazyLEG said:
what kind of 'docs'?

Some things from the 1950s I collect. I want to store them, but I would still like to view their contents from time to time

Yankee said:
ok, on a related note, I had Acrobat Pro 6.0 installed, then installed reader 7.0 becuase I got tired of the huge load times, and now Ive lost all of the abilities I had with Pro, as in creation, editing, etc...

Even when I use the launch icon in the pro folder it starts reader 7.0

WTF

Change the properties of your PDF files to open with pro 6.0 and just hit apply that should do the trick.

Back