About dearest Lillith

PEnNyWiSe said:
Good enough reason powertrip-boy?
You should be banned just because you're too stupid to realize you don't have a right to post here. The admins let you post here.

Vlasic said:
You should be banned just because you're too stupid to realize you don't have a right to post here. The admins let you post here.
:( Now why you gotta be so cold Vlasic? After all the man-love I've given you...

Wasn't it Logroller who used to post the pics of Lillith? As I recall, she was slender, brunette, attractive, with a short bobbed haircut.

If that was her.

Yankee said:
Wasn't it Logroller who used to post the pics of Lillith? As I recall, she was slender, brunette, attractive, with a short bobbed haircut.

If that was her.
Yup. Those are the ones I'm thinking of.

Oh I mock Loggy any opportunity that I can, but you have to respect some of the insight he has on some things.

He just gets in moods sometimes.

Yankee said:
You on the other hand Vlasic, have yet to leave your lair for any east coast lans.
See, the problem is that I live real close to a bar. I pass the bar on my way to the LIE. Therein lies the problem.

you disappoint me.

I would have banned him like 50 times over, and then danced on a printout of his profile

Back