About dearest Lillith

Geck0 said:
Yeah, I've been here since April. Prolly moving to PA in Feb tho.

OR I could pull my head out of my ass and remember that I'm coming over for the TB-Pitt. game on the 23rd.

You gonna be around or going somewhere for Christmas?

Lilith said:
Dark Omen eh...:)

My Nick was Elflite.
lol, did you post on the ign vault forums too? I'm not sure I remember seeing you there.

I was usually out in the frontier with my gimped armsman, Krobar, (got him to 45.9 and just could NOT go on anymore) and my uber cleric of rejuvanation Twentyfourhour Pharmacy who was like, lvl 36 or something last I played. I guess one of my old guildies is playing the account occasionally, but I dunno if he's on MLF or my toons on Andred or on Nimue. I'm trying hard not to get back into any mmorpg cause I pretty much lost most of my life and some of my friends doing it. Only thing that saved me was a wake up call from a good friend who posts here and my fiancee. :)

Actually I did post there for a bit, Cabal asked me to play a character there. They said "Be mean, be cruel, taunt them as much as you can." Well, I did and had all of the Albion posters pissed at me. Then the Admins got on me and editted my posts and I lost all interest in posting there.

On TW you're free to be the asshole you've always wanted to be!

Being nice gets you a kick in the pants. :[

Back