Did I do this right?

The pipes were more rotten in the ceiling. Being replaced with pex. Took a pro about 6hrs to complete the task involving cutting out the ceiling and removing more of the old pipes.

I gave the guy all the materials I had bought to repair the pipes and he then took $100 off and then I gave him a case of beer for the good work he was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My house has a attached roof.
Doesn't mean all the walls below it are load bearing. My house has a trussed roof, so I could theoretically remove all the upstairs walls. Queen post if you want to get technical.

types-of-roof-rafters-2.jpg

The wall is only load bearing while the door is open, once it shuts the door is load bearing and you no longer need the wall there.
Can't tell if you're joking or being sarcastic.

I'd bet money that walkway can be widened without a problem.

Last edited:
dealy didn't pass community college

plays with bbq smoke and pig parts

when he doesn't cry about environmental policy and political pork barrel spending

pex takes all of 5 minutes to install once you cut the pipes.. How is this a 6 hour job if he isnt replacing the drywall lol.

yeh i guess it takes about 10 minutes to drain a complete house once you cut the water.. Then you cut the pipes lol

now i want to see you match that existing wall/roof texturing by hand and make it indistinguishable from the old stuff........

my least favorite part

Back