Vanster pls explain

tehvul thinks these words:

"Been looking at the microbiome, how we now have a small percentage of the original range, how it is essential to our immune system, and how it is also essential to the plant world. It's like a superorganism interconnecting us with the environment, but we've become disconnected both energetically and biologically. And in its place some sort of anti-intellectual force has invaded people's minds. Like a horror movie, only too real. "

came out of the mouth of a "scientist"

was this your gemologist friend or another one?

Because I have a black heart. I don't trust people or their motives. Everyone wants something. Whether it is love or material or attention or a raise or a thank you or a pat on the back... every one exchanges something for something. Life has taught me to be aware of people's motives so you don't expose your hole ass.

Gotta protect the hole.

Now back to Vanster. You can trust us Lavan.

Because I have a black heart. I don't trust people or their motives. Everyone wants something. Whether it is love or material or attention or a raise or a thank you or a pat on the back... every one exchanges something for something. Life has taught me to be aware of people's motives so you don't expose your hole ass.

You have my sympathies

I'm just going to leave you alone its not healthy being angry at an AIDs riddled adult twink shit posting on the internet.

Last edited:
R.I.P.

A 92 year old gunsmith friend of mine lost his wife 4 years ago. He goes to see her every day. Keeps a candle going for her without fail.

I love my wife to death but I don't know that I have that kind of devotion yet. I would like to say that I do.. but I haven't spent my entire life with her.

Just in case
I don't mean the action he does.. I mean the thoughts he has behind them.

Mom was the one that as a blonde German white woman, waded onto the not-so-friendly Wind River Indian Reservation and explained that she understood there was a squaw there that was going to give birth to a baby she couldn't keep.

I'm a grey market child: Mom and Dad paid for prenatal, hospital costs, and some other sum that to this day, Dad won't tell me what it was. I moved to Iraq at 8 days old, and I grew up in the middle East and Europe. I moved to the USA for high-school.

The arrest that Havax paid to find has been quashed, with prejudice. Lisa and I are just fine, and the DUI that happened after I was out of the hospital and on opiates is finished. I'm flattered that he spent money on me.

That's the best I've got. I realize most people here spend most of their time worrying about other people that populate this. . .place. You've got my life story, good luck and speed.

The arrest that Havax paid to find has been quashed, with prejudice. Lisa and I are just fine, and the DUI that happened after I was out of the hospital and on opiates is finished. I'm flattered that he spent money on me.

lol dude, for the last time, i didn't hire a PI

all of your arrest information is readily available on the internet under your name, bro. just google it. :shrug:

tehvul thinks these words:

"Been looking at the microbiome, how we now have a small percentage of the original range, how it is essential to our immune system, and how it is also essential to the plant world. It's like a superorganism interconnecting us with the environment, but we've become disconnected both energetically and biologically. And in its place some sort of anti-intellectual force has invaded people's minds. Like a horror movie, only too real. "

came out of the mouth of a "scientist"

was this your gemologist friend or another one?

Ummm those words did. Verbatim. He's actually pretty well known. Didn't you know I've been a co-producer of a radio/tv show for like 3 years now? I get to meet and talk with all types of really cool folks. Comes with the territory.

Gemologist? The fuck? Oh wait! You are talking about Amanda. Gemologist I was dating while separated from my then wife back in 2006. I had forgotten all about her and our daughter. Thanks for bringing back the memories man. +rep for you.

I'm just going to leave you alone its not healthy being angry at an AIDs riddled adult twink shit posting on the internet.

Dont back down now you cunt. By all means do your worst shithead.

name a bitch who hasn't deserved it.... he couldn't skate along whitey bulger's lesson from black mass - "It’s not what you do, it’s when and where you do it. And who you do it to or with. If nobody sees it, it didn’t happen,”

You really aren't worth it.

Really I thought it might be worth a parting shot, but no.

Oh now I'm not worth it. Haha ok bitch boy. Kids? I only have a Son. A Son who needs to stop bypassing the school's filters via proxies before I have to sweet talk the teacher for him again. My Son is set for life thanks to me. That evil bitch of a daughter got what she had coming and will be preggo before she is 18 living the wetback dream. Just like her mother. Really looking forward to the day she begs me for help so I can laugh at her before I hang up on her.

EDIT: Damn girl you cant even hold true to your own feelings. What a pussy you are.

Look I can't make you any angrier then what you've done to yourself.

You've literally put yourself into a nightmare and you get to stay there without bothering me a bit.

name a bitch who hasn't deserved it....

This is what I have been saying this whole time. Bitches love to fuck with a man till a man reminds them who is the superior sex.

Look I can't make you any angrier then what you've done to yourself.

You've literally put yourself into a nightmare and you get to stay there without bothering me a bit.

Me angry? That's a very rare occurrence dude. Anger is emotion. Emotion clouds judgement. Fuck that.

What nightmare? I love my life and literally have to want for nothing for the rest of the 40+ years I have left on this lil planet. You dont know me girl and your projections are as see thru as crystal clear glass.

Last edited:
Ummm those words did. Verbatim. He's actually pretty well known. Didn't you know I've been a co-producer of a radio/tv show for like 3 years now? I get to meet and talk with all types of really cool folks. Comes with the territory.

Gemologist? The fuck? Oh wait! You are talking about Amanda. Gemologist I was dating while separated from my then wife back in 2006. I had forgotten all about her and our daughter. Thanks for bringing back the memories man. +rep for you.
You think he's a real scientist and you think "gemologist" is a real thing.

Let's just leave it at that.

You think he's a real scientist and you think "gemologist" is a real thing.

Let's just leave it at that.

Except he is and they are. How have you survived this long being as dumb as you are?

Gemology or gemmology is the science dealing with natural and artificial gemstone materials. It is considered a geoscience and a branch of mineralogy. Some jewelers are academically trained gemologists and are qualified to identify and evaluate gems.

She graduated from Auburn University and now works in the diamond district thanks to her dad. Her dad is cool but her mom is a real bitch.

Mom was the one that as a blonde German white woman, waded onto the not-so-friendly Wind River Indian Reservation and explained that she understood there was a squaw there that was going to give birth to a baby she couldn't keep.

I'm a grey market child: Mom and Dad paid for prenatal, hospital costs, and some other sum that to this day, Dad won't tell me what it was. I moved to Iraq at 8 days old, and I grew up in the middle East and Europe. I moved to the USA for high-school.

That's the best I've got. I realize most people here spend most of their time worrying about other people that populate this. . .place. You've got my life story, good luck and speed.

The truth is you don't have to explain anything to anyone. No one does. What you do choose to say is going to get trolled so choose wisely.

I don't care so I say whatever

In fact.. you know that little voice in your head that says shit you wouldn't dare say out loud? I try to let that guy do the talking here. Why not?

Vamster is telling a lie. The DA dropped the strangulation, and harassment charges, but the assault charge stuck. Which is why I keep going on about his lawyer fucking him over. 2 years probation for a misdemeanor and fines out the ass. When I only got 3 months probation while in county for 3 months for 4 felonies without a lawyer.

Have at him boys. Fucking guy didn't learn anything and deserves every bit of what you have planned for him. Libs are a cancer on earth. Destroy him. It's the humane thing to do.

Back