Vanster pls explain

She was a pistol, and we miss her.

Dad and her were married 73 years, which is a span I can't really imagine. At 91, he can't remember what it's like to not be married to her. He's never known any other kind of life, and this is all very new to him. Day before yesterday:

IMG]https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22713552_10156070257379267_6652258220499965272_o.jpg?oh=04289cb855beebf3e7399282e1d1f15c&oe=5A787AF8[/IMG]

2 weeks ago, he adopted a cat. He named it Geppetto.

R.I.P.

A 92 year old gunsmith friend of mine lost his wife 4 years ago. He goes to see her every day. Keeps a candle going for her without fail.

I love my wife to death but I don't know that I have that kind of devotion yet. I would like to say that I do.. but I haven't spent my entire life with her.

Just in case
I don't mean the actions he does.. I mean the thoughts he has behind them.

If I wanted to fuck with him I could. Easily. However he's in no way a threat to me so doing so would be like going out of my way just to step on an ant. If he says nothing he will regret it because he has made enemies of some real assholes here. Strike when the beast is wounded much?

This is the kind of shit a pos like you thinks to make themselves feel better.

Do you actually have fake tits? Either way you're about as threatening as I imagine a stupid twink can be.

Maybe you'll fart glitter on someone and give them AIDS I dunno but if you actually think you're a threat to anyone you're obviously delusional.

Maybe you said it backwards? I could understand not visiting every day, but to not miss your wife that much seems foreign to me.

Maybe you said it backwards? I could understand not visiting every day, but to not miss your wife that much seems foreign to me.

Do you really not understand the bond of a long marriage that I am talking about?

Or do you just like being all up in me asshole?

maybe vanster pi tell him havax hired a pi

maybe vanster pi remind him just how much he has benefited from america white supremacy

system so he choked him out idk who cares

This is the kind of shit a pos like you thinks to make themselves feel better.

Do you actually have fake tits? Either way you're about as threatening as I imagine a stupid twink can be.

Maybe you'll fart glitter on someone and give them AIDS I dunno but if you actually think you're a threat to anyone you're obviously delusional.

I was being 100% honest and actually I sympathize with Vanster. I know full well what its like to get caught up in drama I never intended to get caught up in and know full well just how corrupt the judicial system is. When I want to make myself feel better I run on my treadmill or use my elliptical.

Im a dude. Of course I dont have fake tits. My buddy was over and I told him I was gonna troll TW, pushed my pecs together, took the pic, and trolled TW. You all are not as smart as you think you are so I knew it would be super easy to troll you all. I've trolled you all for years.

Well that's super tolerant of you. Kick any puppies today? That 28ish year old former Army Infantryman thought I wasn't a threat either. Till I had him in a rear naked choke enjoying watching him turn blue out in my driveway. Only reason I called the cops afterwards was to cover my ass. Cops all know me here so they took the report and told me to have a good one.

I'm a faggot not a pussy bruh.

Do you really not understand the bond of a long marriage that I am talking about?

Or do you just like being all up in me asshole?

Do you think that I would be surprised that you don't feel strongly about your wife if I didn't? That bond would obviously grow. I'm just surprised you can't imagine having that kind of devotion.

While going through my early days of getting sober, there was this fucker with us that was as old as rocks, who just lost his wife of many decades. He was lost. Totally lost without her and it showed in everything he did. Unfortunately, he was unable to remain sober and blamed him getting sober on his wifes death. From what the counselors told us, he died 2 week later.

My ex-wife used to have 2 dogs. They were her mother dogs. Anyways, they were with each other since puppies and did everything together. 1 day, 1 of the dogs died and the other dog was lost without his partner. From the day his buddy died, he died inside and lasted about another 2 months and died, from what my ex-mother in law believed was a broken heart. She said she never saw anything like it before.

I've heard the same kind of shit happens in the animal world frequently. Monkeys, dogs, elephants, whales etc.

Kinda dumb to devote yourselves to a creature with at least 4 billion less neurons than you but whatever floats your boat. Pussies.

Do you think that I would be surprised that you don't feel strongly about your wife if I didn't? That bond would obviously grow. I'm just surprised you can't imagine having that kind of devotion.

Because I have a black heart. I don't trust people or their motives. Everyone wants something. Whether it is love or material or attention or a raise or a thank you or a pat on the back... every one exchanges something for something. Life has taught me to be aware of people's motives so you don't expose your hole ass.

Back